"Perfect! Technically your skating was spot on! You could mimic the stars!" He gasped.

"But, that was the time you fell during your own skate. I never saw you on the ice again." Otabek finished.

"My anxiety got to be too much. I couldn't take the judgements." Yuri told the pavement.

"Like he could copy me!" Blond Yuri huffed.

"I saw him copy Viktor once. Of course he didn't know it was Viktor, then." A quiet voice spoke behind them.

"Yuuko!" Yuri smiled at his friend. She smiled back.

"I wish this meant you were getting back into skating. I miss watching you." She offered.

"Yeah, like that time I was this close..." the large man beside her held his thumb and finger barely away from each other. "...in beating you!" Takada laughed.

"You were never that good." Yuuko and Yuri choruses. They laughed.

"We just stopped by for something to cook for dinner." Yuuko added.

"So did we!" Viktor beamed out.

"Yuri is going to cook with me!" He laughed.

"We're leaving." Blond Yuri yanked on the leather coat. The couple walked away. Only Otabek looked back to wave, before getting on a motorcycle to drive away.

"Yuri's a great cook, you're in good hands." Yuuko said. She led her date inside.

"I know." Viktor called after her. She smiled back.

"This will be fun." Viktor got a cart.

His dog walked proudly beside him as Yuri muttered to himself walking up one isle and down the next. He placed a few things in the cart, so he was shocked when they got to the checkout to see it loaded up.

"What? I didn't..." He shifted some of the junk foods away.

"I like those." Viktor smiled.

"You are in training!" Yuri cried.

He shoved the foods away, only allowing Viktor one select package. Viktor sighed sadly at the mound of processed food.

"You are just like Yakov." He huffed, but willing paid for the items.

Once back outside, Yuri went to take the bag. Viktor kept it away from him, with the help of his dog. Yuri gave up, resting his hand back on Viktor's elbow. The night was cool, a soft breeze wafted their hair. Yuri looked up to see a proud smile on Viktor's face.

"Viktor?" he asked.

"Yuri?" Viktor teased.

"Back at the diner? Um, I thought this whole arrangement was for us to be seen together in public?" he asked.

"Mmm, yes and no." Viktor smiled.

"Sorry, but I want to get to know you a bit." He added to soothe the worry on the dark brow. Yuri looked puzzled, but nodded his understanding.

They went back to Viktor's apartment. Yuri had Viktor empty the bags, as he pulled out the appliances he would need. Viktor loved to talk. He talked about his hook ups with both men and women, he talked about blond Yuri and Yakov. He talked and he talked hardly paying attention to what his hands were doing.

More than once Yuri had to rescue the vegetables, or stir the sauce, or yank the rice out of the cooker before it became mush. Cooking with Viktor was like cooking with a hyperactive two year old. Just in Viktor's case, he could reach everything!

"Stop eating it until we're done!" Yuri laughing, as he slapped at Viktor's hand. Viktor was trying to steal another taste.

"For you." Viktor purred.

He pressed his front to Yuri's back as the dark haired male stirred the curry. Yuri opened his mouth as Viktor raised the spoon up. He pressed it to his lips. Yuri took a small taste, leaving quite a bit on the spoon. Viktor giggled, swooping the spoon to his own mouth. He ate the rest if the bit.

"Indirect kiss." Yuri muttered as his face turned pink.

"I like direct ones better." Viktor turned the lean body around to face him.

He tilted Yuri's chin up. Taking a moment he gazed into the depths of the deep brown eyes. Yuri was gentle, naïve, sweet. Viktor found it alluring, but he was afraid his world would change the gentleness in the guy before him. Shoving the thought from his mind, he leaned forward to press their lips together. Kissing Yuri was like peeing on an electric fence. It shot waves of electricity through his body.

Cutely, Yuri curled his shy little fingers into the fabric at Viktor's waist. He always did this before kissing him back. Viktor found it so adorable. He broke the kiss as steam bellowed up from the pot.

"Is it done?" He asked.

Yuri blinked at him. Viktor pointed to the stove. Yuri gasped spinning around. He stirred the curry once more.

"Uh, yeah." He muttered.

Viktor clapped his hands in delight. "We didn't set the beeper off!" He cried out.

Yuri had to laugh. "You know it's a smoke detector, right?" he asked, still grinning.

"Of course!" Viktor flapped a hand at Yuri. The dark male just laughed at the antics.

Together they dished up the food. Viktor carefully separated the vegetables between two plates. Yuri added the sushi they had made together. Viktor spooned out the rice into bowls. Yuri covered it with curry. Viktor took these to the table, as Yuri washed up the pots.

When he came out of the kitchen, it was to see a gold table cloth covering the round table. Upon this sat their plates, a beautiful silver candle holder with flaming lit candles inside it. White rose petals were sprinkled around the base of the candle holder. White wine sat in two goblets.

"Oh, I don't drink much." Yuri stated.

"Well, it's not that much." Viktor grinned. He pulled out a chair for Yuri to sit in.

"This is nice." Yuri said.

Viktor beamed with pride. He picked up Yuri's napkin to tuck it into the other's lap. Kissing his neck, Viktor giggled as Yuri squirmed. They ate as they talked about things they liked, favorite stuffs and general get to you conversation.

"Now for your gifts!" Viktor cried once the dishes were picked up, washed and taken care off.

"Gifts, Viktor, no!" Yuri cried.

But his boyfriend wouldn't be dissuaded. Viktor came out with a gift bag, two wrapped gifts and a long thin box. He took Yuri into the living room where he lit the fireplace. Opening the box revealed matching gold bracelets. Viktor took one out to place on Yuri's wrist. He held his own hand up for Yuri to put the other on him.

One present was a beautifully crafted pocket watch. The other was a new photographers bag. Yuri's was well worn, with several unusable lockets due to the stitching coming out of it. He was delighted with this, but told Viktor it was too much!

"Nothing is too much." Viktor beamed, demanding a kiss, which a blushing Yuri gave him.

"Last one!" Viktor held the bag out. It was heavy. Yuri cried out as he took the new lens out of it. It was the same one he had in a catalog on his desk at work. He had been saving for six months ready to buy it!

"VIKTOR!" He screamed jumping into the man's lamp. As Viktor laughed, Yuri covered his neck and face with kisses.

"I will give you what I saved!" Yuri cried holding the lens.

"No, it's a gift. All yours." Viktor smiled.

"But, I don't have anything for you." Yuri pouted.

Viktor lifted his face up, as Yuri slid to sit in his lap.

"You have you." Viktor insisted as they kissed.

Viktor's hand trailed down Yuri's back to grip his bottom firmly.