Arnav pause a little.. "uske upar se har waqt mujhe ushe chune ka mon ker ta hai, uske karib matlab bohut karib jane ka man karta hai, bohut pehle kahi para ta ki payar man se hota hai, ush mein saril ki koin jaga nahi hot hai, per phir vi hum jisi payar kerte hai humesha ushe chune ka mon keu kerta hai, keu ki mon ko chua nahi ja sekta sayed saril ush kami ko pura kart hai.. Or mein khushi ki karib jana chata hu..You know what I mean right? (I always feel like touching her, like being close to her, wanting to be very close. I read somewhere long ago that love comes from the heart, there is no place for physical attraction in it, but still, when we love someone, we always want to touch them because maybe we can not touch heart and that's how the heart fulfills that lack..And I want to get close with khushi, You know what I mean, Right?)' Arnav tried to speak his heart out without saying too much..

Aman listened to him opening his mouth a little and then shook his head negatively, 'Nope..I didn't understand anything you just said?.. Your love story is so dramatic, Sometimes I feel like its a tv serial, filled with lots of dramatic monologues..'

Arnav twisted his lips and said.. "Shut up..you will not understand.. I just can't shake off this feeling, Aman.. Am I being too greedy for wanting more from Khushi?..'

Aman smirks, 'Hey, feeling a little greedy in love is as normal as wanting an extra scoop of ice cream... You're only human, Arnav.. And it has been more than a month you two got married I don't blame you if you want more now..' Aman said the last sentence with a low voice, trying to convey his thought by actually not voicing it out..

Arnav sighes, 'I know, but sometimes I wonder if I'm being unreasonable.. I made Khushi upset, and now I'm just wallowing in guilt...'

'Hey, don't beat yourself up over it.. Every couple has their moments.. Just remember to apologize, make it up to her, and move forward..'

Arnav grins mischievously, 'Speaking of moving forward, Aman, how many relationships you had that you are continuously giving me advises..?'

Aman made a serious face and said , 'Oh, Arnav, my love life is as eventful as a rainy day in the desert – practically non-existent!..'

Arnav rolled his eyes.. 'Sure, sure, Aman.. I bet you're just saving all the juicy details for your autobiography...

Aman playfully said, 'Well, you know me, Arnav. I like to keep things mysterious. Besides, my love life is nothing compared to the epic saga that is yours and Khushi's..'

Arnav smrikes.. 'You're not wrong there.. our story is little dramatic but I love every bit of it.. You know I am little short tempered and sometimes just messed up stuff with my anger.. Now feeling bad I should not have said things to khushi like that..'

'Correction, your love story is not little but very dramatic and you are not little but very short tempered.. You even messed up your own wedding function because of your anger..' Aman said nodding his head..

Arnav rolled his eyes.. 'Thanks for the reminder, Aman.. Now, I think it's time I face the music and go make things right with Khushi.. Like my wedding I don't want to mess up my marriage..'

'Go get 'em, tiger! And remember, if you need a pep talk or a distraction from the drama , I'm just a phone call away..' Aman said with a bright smile..

Arnav nods appreciatively and heads out, determined to patch things up with Khushi.. He talked with Ratna few minutes ago who informed her Khushi went to her college for some work.. Arnav thought to surprise her and started for her college, his heart races with anticipation.. He knows he needs to make things right and show Khushi just how much she means to him..

The college was very quite and emptier than usual, there were few students only.. Admission is going on for new session so no one stopped him from entering, at first he was thinking to call khushi but later thought to surprise her.. After searching for a while he found her in the college canteen.. His heart skips a beat as he notices her talking to NK.. Unsure of what to do next, Arnav takes a deep breath and approaches them..