Chapter 2

Lisa POV

"This will be your new home, Lisa. We are going to be bestfriends!" The girl said excitedly as she placed me down on the marble floor.

I gulped as I looked around the house.

Just the space I am in now, it's already 10 times bigger than the pet store.

I started running to the other side of the wall which already made me pant.

OH MY GOD THIS HOUSE IS HUGE!

"Hehehe! I guess you like it!" The girl clapped excitedly.

"Irene, precious~ You promised you will eat your lunch after we get your puppy so c'mon!" I heard a voice echoing around the house so I flinched.

"Eomma, you scare Lisa! Hehehe! I'm coming!" Irene, my new owner giggled as she carried me towards the 4 seater-dining table.

She placed me on a soft, nice pillow that has my name on. I got my own chair!

WOW! IT REALLY STATES LISA! I already love this place!

There were a few people in the same uniform carrying a tray and placing it in front of Irene, her mother and father.

I scratched my head with my paw confusedly upon seeing the hidden tray that has a cover.

I moved backwards when one of the uniforms placed a similar hidden tray in front of me but a smaller version.

I looked around to see one of the uniform humans with a tall white hat clapping which made the other uniform gripped on the hidden tray cover and lifted it up.

I gulped upon seeing 5 varieties of food in front of me.

"Eat up, Lisa. After this, I will show you your corner. Eomma and Appa will be hosting a birthday party for me like they do every year!" Irene patted my head.

I touched the food with my paw curiously before trying it out.

It tasted so good!

I gobbled up the food and licked the tray clean which made Irene widened her eyes.

"Cheffy... Can you serve more for Lisa? I think he is hungry..." Irene brushed my head which made me shut my eyes in pleasure.

In minutes, the humans with uniforms carried my tray and replaced it with another.

I gobbled up this one too before laying down on my back in a food coma.

"Hehehe! You're cute!" Irene rubbed my tummy which made me squirm.

It tickles!

After the food, Irene carried me up a long staircase which... I don't think I can climb for now. On top of the stairs, lead a long corridor with several rooms.

"Lisa, this room is ours! I already told the maid to get your stuff ready so let's hope they are done!" Irene said excitedly as she entered her room.

I widened my eyes when I saw her room. It is as big as the first room I was in.

She put me down on a carpet flooring this time and I hopped excitedly when I saw a sort of castle house that has my name on.

Wow! She must have custom ordered this!

"Thank you! Thank you!" I hopped and she giggled.

I ran to the castle and checked out the comfortable space inside.

"Irene precious~ How is the pup getting adapted to the new house?" Her Eomma entered the room to check on me so I ran back out and hopped again.

"He loves it!" Irene sat down on the floor so I crawled on her lap and rubbed my face on her tummy.