Valentine 🌹2/2

Start from the beginning

Woah.

"Hello my dear~" Alastor said as he then kissed your hand. You felt heat rise up in your cheeks.

"H-hello! Is this mine?" You said to Alastor who had the covered surprise dinner outfit. You then moved to the side so Alastor could come inside. You could already hear instruments from a block away beginning to celebrate.

"Here you go my darling! Try it on? I'll be right down here." Alastor said as he then set the dress in your arms. There were shoes in the shoe cover attached at the bottom as well. Buttoned away.

Nice.

"Okay, I'll be right down." You said as you then walked upstairs to your room, leaving Alastor access to all of down stairs.

As you then got up to your room you then started to undress and your self piece by piece. You then revealed a beautiful red and black dress. There was even a note. (Whatever you would like to think of like style length all that).

It read:

Dear (y/n), I hope we get to meet again.

Rosie.

-

Aw.

You then dressed and went down stairs after touching up your hair and lipstick.

"How lovely you look my darling." Alastor said after he saw you coming down stairs. Everything fit you perfectly.

"Let's go shall we darling?" Alastor said after twirling you.

"Yes." You replied to him.

"Wonderful! We have a automobile waiting out!" Alastor said happily.

~Time skip~

"We're here!"Alastor said after many people almost got ran over who were on the streets already.

(Parking is by the trees a few feet away.)

Alastor then got out of the car (there's no roof).

"My dear~" Alastor said after opening your door for you.

"Thank you." You said as you both then walked into the restaurant and Alastor of course, held the door for you and some others who were walking out.

"Hello! How may I help you this fine evening?" A slim lady wearing black said with a white apron full of flowers and cards.

"Table for two, for Alastor as well." Alastor told the waitress who then smiled and nodded.

"Oh,yes! The reserved! Come and follow me now!" The lady said.

You both then followed the lady and you looked around the inside, there were couples dining and drinking wine. You were able to hear music from outside, Followed by laughter. You both were lead to the back and out a back door.

You then looked at Alastor who had a remaining smile on his face looking straight ahead. There was band playing some nice music.

"Here we are, table for you both! Enjoy your stay and we will have your drinks right out! The lady said as she continued to stare at Alastor. Unintentionally, but he was mighty fine looking. You couldn't blame her. You both sat down.

"It's lovely out here Alastor, the lighting, the people,the music the space of each table and all that!" You said excitedly.

"I knew you would love it! My dear you are the best!" Alastor said as he then placed his hand on yours.

"I only want the best for you because I care about you.. This is your life.. I wouldn't want anything else for you." Al said you you as you then thanked him and the lady came and brought drinks and already paid food.

As you guys dinned with the night. After two hours of chatting and eating. You both then went home. On the way home, Alastor and you both flirted, allowing your slight bit of tipsy get the best of you. You both then kissed right before your door step.

You both embraced each other in your arms. Alastor grabbed your waist bringing you closer to him as you both stepped into your house. Alastor layed you down and kissed your neck on the sofa.

Without knowledge.... You both were being followed and watched by an unknown person from the unlocked door way.....

__________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the late Valentines part 2/2 chapter. I've been busy lately.