Part 2

Jungkook Pov
I heard my alarm go off and I sighed. I love working as a barista but I hate getting up early sometimes. I work from 11am-10pm it sucks sometimes because it's a little tiring. After a while I freshened up and changed into my work clothes.

I ate some ramen and I walked to the coffee shop and I clocked in and I took some orders and I made drinks for all the customers and I got them pastries

I ate some ramen and I walked to the coffee shop and I clocked in and I took some orders and I made drinks for all the customers and I got them pastries. After a long shift it was closing time and I cleaned up and I changed into street clothes.

I heard someone following me and I got scared

I heard someone following me and I got scared. I've always been scared of the dark. I saw the sidewalk area where I normally walk was blocked off and there was an alley next to it. This always leads to bad things. I peaked my head in the alley and looked around.
If there's anyone mean in there I will leave you paralyzed. I didn't see anyone and I went in and after a minute I someone slammed me into the wall and bit my neck and started drinking something blood from me. I tried to get away but I couldn't and I soon felt sick and dizzy and he let go of me and I passed out on the ground as he ran away.

Taehyung Pov
I walked through the night thinking a lot. I've been feeling really lonely lately for some reason. I guess I've always felt that way it's been centuries since I really had anyone. I never really cared about that why do I suddenly do now. As I was passing an alley I heard a scream and I went in curiously. It was probably a vampire they always do stuff at night. I looked down and I saw the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. He was definitely bitten there was blood on the ground and his neck was bitten. I turned away to leave him but I couldn't. I can't leave a sweet boy like that. God what am I thinking it's just a human who cares. I looked back at him and I sighed. Fuck I can't leave him to die like that i need to take care of him. I gently picked him up and carried him to my house in the nearby woods. It wasn't really a house it was a castle on the top of the hill. I brought him home and I laid him down on the bed and I bit him and I bit myself and gave him some of my blood and after a minute he had color again and I could tell he was alive again. I'm sure he'll have a lot of questions when he wakes up. I watched him sleep a little and sighed. What's wrong with me I haven't sired anyone in centuries and I only ever sired multiple groups and I taught them how to be a vampire and I kicked them out but with him it feels different. I just don't want to sire him and kick him out I want to love him. How can I want that already he's just a baby vampire but seeing him asleep like this makes me feel something. I tucked him in and I went downstairs and to sleep on the couch so he wouldn't be scared of seeing someone random asleep next to him in bed. I laid on the couch and pulled the blanket on me and went to sleep ready for the next day ahead.