chapter 1 felenys prov

I look around my small dark,cold and damp room. My old and rotten bed even if you can call it that was pushed into the far wall away from the door, the little closet I had was filled with my old and worn clothes I get from the pack when they grow out of them or tear them but they aren't fashionable, I have a small mirror just so I can see how bad my wounds are from the beatings. Sighing I sat on my bed just waiting and thinking hold the necklace my mother gave me before she died in my hands, I heard a car pull up and i knew that the betas son had returned from school probably angry as hell. Heavy footsteps climbed the stairs and I instantly crawled back from my bed into the darkest connor in my room, the footsteps stopped outside my door I gulped sweat running down my face and body making my old singlet stick to my body. The door finally slammed open and in walked Ben his wolf in control "please don't" I begged his wolf grinned I pressed my body closer to the wall as he slammed the door shut and proceeded to take slow steps to me. I sobbed as he made it to my shaking body he crouched infront of me his eyes black "please" I sobbed he grabbed my hair in his hands and gently storked my face before gripping my hair hard and slapping me dragging me to my bed throwing me on it.