CHAPTER 5: "You and I Tonight"

ابدأ من البداية

"Good morning," she whispered softly, half of what she said mingling with moans at the sensation of his lips touching her skin. He had found her favourite spot yet again and was sucking it lightly.

This was by far the nicest way she had been woken up in a very, very long time. Next to a wonderful man who loved her and who held her. Even, or especially in her sleepy state she wanted him. The morning had always been her time. Clara made an attempt to turn around and look at him, kiss him back but Red held her firmly, using his hand to push her hips against his crotch.

"Good morning," he replied throatily and with a hint of cheekiness right as she noticed his erection.

Liz suddenly felt wide awake, the thought of him so close to her and ready excited her immensely. Red groaned slightly when she started grinding her hips against him. His hand wandered down her leg and back up under her dress, his short nails teasing her skin just enough to make her shiver.

"Lizzie, what are you doing?" John asked desperately as if still trying to control himself, his hand seeking out the front side of her knickers and rubbing against the fabric, "I wanted to wait until you were ready."

"Oh, I'm ready," Liz breathed.

It seemed as if he had only waited her for to say it. In one swift movement Red had turned Liz on her back and positioned himself on top of her, the bulge in his trousers now pressing deliciously against her own crotch. He looked at her for a moment before bending down to kiss her lips passionately, longingly, his tongue sweeping over her own. Liz moaned into his mouth, already crazy with lust. She had waited through an entire evening and now in the morning it seemed to have grown worse. She rolled her eyes as he took his sweet time caressing her neck with his lips.

"Oh, for God's sake, undress me already," she demanded impatiently.

"Hey," Red looked up until his eyes met hers, "Keep being bossy and I'll go extra slow."

"Sorry," Liz mumbled quickly and reached for his collar. She dragged him closer, back to her mouth and started unbuttoning his shirt. Finally Red reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it upwards over her head and Liz felt free without it as his naked torso touched her own. He obviously loved the way she dug her nails into the skin of his back and Liz would have done anything to bring his body closer to her own, to feel the heat of him directly on her own skin.

Red unhooked her bra and carefully freed her off it, the palm of his hand gently stroking her breasts. Liz watched his mesmerized gaze but her own arousal was starting to become too much to bear.

"Do something, please," she begged, grabbing his cock through the fabric of his trousers. It was hard and hot and she wanted him inside her now.

Red reached for her face and pulled her closer for another kiss.

"Patience, love," he quickly glanced down at her hand that was teasing his erection even more, "It's not just gonna go away."

Red moved down, removing her knickers and positioned himself between her legs, his hands softly resting on the side of her hips. Liz groaned involuntarily as his wet, hot tongue slipped between her fold, causing her own body to move against him instantly. He moved his tongue skilfully, yet agonizingly slow. She reached for his hair, burying her hands in it, trying to direct a rhythm, make him go faster but he stuck to his own pace, driving Liz insane with desire.

"Please," she begged, her breath coming out short and ragged as she felt her orgasm slowly build up. Just a little more, just as little faster.

"Please," Liz moaned again and this time he seemed to have heard her, his tongue pushing down harder. She threw her head back into the pillows and laughed as the waves of release washed over her body, laughed at the sweetness of it.