"I open up one of the blades, he can use." Vendel nodded and Blinky takes the device away. Y/N walked over to the wall, and knocks on it. A blade appeared, keeping it still. Vendel and Jim came over and Vendel encourage him to walk up. Blinky came back with the box in his hands 

Jim walked on the blade, feeling wobbly as Vendel explained how the stone worked, "This stone was used by Araknak the Agile. There was no obstacle he could not traverse." Blinky called out to him as well, as Jim got further away, by running. "Just make sure you keep your focus." 

Jim turned to him, didn't hear clearly as he was nearly reached the end, "What? What'd you say, Blink?" And that was when Jim slipped and fell, but before he could touch the ground, "Etativel, mij." Y/N's voice reached him and he was floated nere inches from the ground. Jim sighed in relief and Y/N snapped her fingers and Jim face-palmed to the ground. 

Blinky turned to Vendel opening the box, "Hmm. Perhaps another?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Aaarrrgghh!!! lifted up a giant Boulder. Jim stared at it with a bit of fear as Vendel explained, "The Aspectus Stone. Legends of old claim it granted Maddrux the Many the power to summon the strength of a thousand." Jim smiled at that had a grin, getting ready, "Come on, super strength. I'm ready."

Aaarrrgghh!!! placed the boulder in Jim's hands, and Jim struggled to keep a hold on it and started wobbling, the other four, (Vendel, Blinky, Y/N and F/N), watched in worry. Blinky tried to give him advice, "Use your legs, Master Jim."

Jim struggled to hold and slowly sped-walked backwards, "Little help? Little help?" He grunted and later got crushed by the boulder. Vendel letting out an 'ow' like he felt Jim's pain. Aaarrrgghh!!! walked over, moving the boulder and lifted Jim up by his arm like a ragdoll. Y/N and F/N let out a small hiss their faces scrunched a little. 

"Perhaps our young Trollhunter is not ready for the power of the gemstones. We shall revisit this another day, when he is less... distracted. Come along, Y/N, F/N." Vendel takes the box, walking back to Heartstone with Y/N and F/N. F/N waved on of his hands at their friends. Hearing Jim groan in pain.

Both arrived at Vendel's office, placing the box on the stone table. He wen to work on other stones. Y/N opened the box and examined a couple of the stones. She glanced down at her own, as it glowed a shimmering blue. 'Should I ask him when we're going out?' Vendel's voice broke out of her thoughts. "Is there something bothering you, my dear?" 

Y/N fiddled with her necklace, "Well, I was wondering how I should approach my friend and asking him about this gem. And how'd he aquire it. And I'm kinda worried how it'll go." Vendel only hummed, the topic of the interesting jewelry that hung around her neck. "As am I, what you have is called a Sapphire Illifersonite. Not so rare in the troll world, but rare to find for humans to seek and admire."

Y/N let out a huh, and brushed her finger against the gem. "Well, we'll be going on a picnic soon. I'm not sure if I should bring it up or not." Vendel raised a brow, humming, "This 'picnic' wouldn't be how humans say in short terms, a 'date'?" Y/N shot up and waved her hands a little, "What!? Oh no, no, no. Hehe... It's nothing like that!... I think." Y/N looked away to the side, remembering back in Spring Fling, when they almost ki--.

Y/N slapped her cheeks when she felt her face growing slightly warm, but only made it a little worse when she slapped them. She let out a few 'ows' and F/N tried to lick them better. "Hmm. Very well. And to answer your question. I believe when you know when the time is right, all will go well." Y/N smiled and nodded at him.

Her phone then started ringing, she took it out from her pocket and moved away from Vendel as he went about to his own business. "Hey Douxie. What's up?" Y/N greeted him, fanning herself to cool her cheeks. "I was wondering if you're at home right now?" Y/N replied with a 'no' quickly checking her time. "I have to stay behind a little right now."

"Oh alright. No worries, we have enough time for our picnic." Douxie sighed in disappointment, "I'll meet you at the hill soon, okay?" Y/N chuckled and let out an okay. Douxie thanked her and ended the call. Y/N turned to Vendel, "Okay, Vendel you don't mind teaching me some of how each some new magics?" Vendel nodded and gave her a smile.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and Douxie hiked the hill, with the basket in Douxie's hand and Y/N held the picnic blanket in her arms. They arrived at the spot, and it was pretty clean. Y/N sets the blanket on the ground, the sun slowly setting. Douxie placed the basket next to her and sat next to it. The basket in between them.

Douxie and Y/N took out their snacks, Y/N took out some wine glasses and chuckled, waving them at him. "Wine glasses?" Douxie chuckled and shrugged, "Hey, I thought it would suit the theme." Y/N gave her a teasing look, "Well, well, this is very romantic. Thanks Douxie."

Douxie smiled and handed her a plate of sweets. She took a chocolate popping it in her mouth. Y/N took their favorite drinks out and poured in their glasses. The two took their glasses and clinked it. Douxie took a drink of his, while Y/N was about to but, her phone buzzed. Y/N sighed and excused herself.

Douxie nodded and Y/N walked away, looking at the caller ID. She saw it was Jim calling her. "Hello, Jim. How are you?" Y/N greeted him, and her raised a brow at his voice, "Y/N, listen to me. There's a another Jim Lake at the party. And is trying to take over me. And I know he'll call the others to try and convince them he is me." Y/N had her jaw dropped a little and shook her head.

"Woah, woah, woah! Back up there... Jim. What's going on? And how is there another Jim?" Jim's gruff and slight deep voice, sighed in annoyance? "The Aspectus Stone duplicated me and that's how there's another Lake. I have got to go. I have a mission to do." Y/N opened her mouth but the call quickly ended. Y/N pulled the phone away from her ear and had questioning look.

Y/N walked back to Douxie but her phone vibrated again, looked at the caller and answered. "Hello, Jim?" She could hear Jim's frantic voice, "Y/N?! Please believe me when I say this! There's another me at the party and they're multiplying!" Y/N sighed and knew this was Jim. Whenever they're in a situation, they give out frantic voices.

"Yeah, I got the story from your copy, Jim." Y/N calmly replied and Jim's panicked voice died down. "Wait, you believe me?" Y/N smiled and hummed, "Of course, I do. You always sound panicked when something has happened on your end. And when you begged me to believe you are the real Jim, I suppose the others had a small braincell to know who is who?"

Jim let out a nervous uhh and a 'yeah'. Y/N sighed, "They should know better you don't really predicate the future. I thought they would be smarter than that." Jim lets out a another yes, "I'm surprised you can tell the difference, Y/N." Y/N snorted and rolled her eyes, "That Jim sounded like he was trying to imitate Batman and sounds like full of himself." 

Jim groaned, "Well, can you try and do something about this? Maybe a spell?" Y/N hummed with uncertainty she didn't want to dutch Douxie. "Well, right now I'm on a picnic and Jim this problem is something only you could probably handle. If anybody else tries to help, I don't know how to help you remove the other Jim's. Other than that, it would take a lot of energy."

Jim knew she was right, and thanked her and then he asked before they ended the call, "Are you on a date?" Y/N flinched this was the second time. "Haa... It's not a date. But, the theme makes days otherwise, so yes. It's a date."

Jim chuckled and sent his good lucks and ended the call. Y/N rolled her eyes and walked back to Douxie. "That took a while." Y/N nodded and she sat next to him, the basket was moved behind them. Y/N leaned closer to Douxie, placing her head on his shoulder and he smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pulling her a bit closer. He turned to the side and pulled out his phone and turned on some slow music.

Y/N smiled at this moment. Watching the sunset with Douxie was making the atmosphere comfortable and heartwarming. Y/N moved a hair streak and Douxie suddenly stood up dragging her along. They moved away from the picnic and he placed Y/N's hands on his shoulders as he placed his on her waist.

The two smiled at each other, and slowly danced to the music. Both gazing at one another. Y/N placed her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and letting Douxie guide her. Douxie held a soft smile and leaned his against hers and closed his eyes. It may not be long but it was nice to be in each others presence.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*