Chapter 2: The Witnesses

Frank Narrated: A few minutes of our... First lunch break we'd start continuing with our case, so we started investigating the apartment building where the Crime Lord was last heard to be in. And that room was A23, and it was a mess.

Frank: "Anything?"

Jake Peralta: "Well, all I can say is everything is trashed like he's trying to find something he hid in his apartment."

Amy Santiago: "He escaped his apartment; you can see the open window he probably tried to hide when someone called the police, he had no choice but to hide."

Jake Peralta: "Yes, right! But where would he find a place to hide?"

Frank: "Well, before we do anything I actually need to go into the bathroom. I need to take a bathroom break."

Jake Peralta: "Why didn't you say before we left?"

Frank: "Oh. Well... I guess I didn't feel like it."

Jake Peralta: "Dude! You always go before you leave!"

Frank: "Wow. I never really thought of that."

The Detectives would be confused when he said those words and he nodded smiling as he went into the bathroom in the apartment.

Jake Peralta: "Ok we'll just wait until he finishes."

The sound of him evacuating started to continue and the walls were NOT soundproof they heard him hum and sing.

Rosa Diaz: "Oh gross!"

Charles Boyle: "I can't believe we have to stand this... even to me it's gross!"

Jake Peralta: "Look, we don't need to wait, we can just wait for him while we ask some people near this apartment."

Frank: "Whoops! Uh oh."

Jake Peralta: "Yep that's much worse."

Then Frank farted loud, some people could hear, and they would complain as he continued humming.

Jake Peralta: "Alright, I'm suspecting the nearby apartments who's with me?"

They all agreed instantly while Frank does his bathroom break.

Jake knocks on the door revealing a Woman wearing hair rollers.

Jake Peralta: "Sorry Ma'am but we need to ask you a few questions.

Woman: "What do you want?"

Jake Peralta: "Who's the guy who lived in that apartment next to you?"

They continue to hear Frank humming and still in the bathroom and the Woman looked at them disgusted.

Jake Peralta: "Sorry, that's a cop from Los Angeles, it's not important."

Woman: "Uh huh... His name's Jerry Rivaldo."

Jake Peralta: "What a name."

Woman: "Yup."

Jake Peralta: "Yea."

Woman: "Anyways he told me he's heading to Brooklyn Bridge to take a stroll with his friends"

Jake Peralta as he turned to Santiago realizing: "What if he was smuggling something? And they were dealing with something at the Brooklyn Bridge. Or... Someone?"

Amy Santiago: "Do you really have to do that dramatic pause?"

Jake Peralta stopped for a second trying to think of an excuse: "...Yes?"