I pulled off my clothes and I could feel his eyes on me. It's not the first time I am being watched, boys watch each other here a lot but this time is the first time I'm self conscious about my body.

This is also the first time I actually find myself blushing.

I manage to change and put on my pants. However when I was about to put on my hoodie, I almost lost my mind when I felt heeseungs warm hand on my cold body. I flinched as my heart started racing.

"What happened here?" He asked his fingers trailing something on my back.

I divert my mind from how good his touch feels and try to remember exactly what he's talking about. It doesn't take me long to remember.

I have a lot of scars on me, many have faded out but some still stand out.

Currently heeseungs hand was tracing my biggest scar, it ran across my back, clearly visible.

I remember when I got that. It involved ji-ho and a long chain pipe. I was still young at mind and I didn't really know how dangerous he was.

He sent me to the hospital and I can say that's the time I felt closer to death than any other time. And now heeseung was staring at it and touching it too. Of all things to see and touch, it had to be the ugly scar.

I backed away from him, quickly pulling my shirt on. "Accident."

"Accident? What kind?" He asked. His face filled with concern. But that didn't faze me, his 'concern' did nothing to help me. I could literally smell the pity and the 'oh poor sunghoon' coming out of him.

"Accident. Period." I say going around him to grab my bag and shut my locker.

"Sunghoon" heeseung called placing a hand on my shoulder.

I backed away with a murderous glare. "Don't touch me."

Heeseung raised his hands up taking a step back and the remaining boys in the locker room were now looking at us. I grabbed my bag and stormed off.

"Sunghoon what's wrong?" I heard heeseung as he trailed after me.

"Nothing. We're done for today." I tell him, not bothering to look back.

"Come on.... Says who?"

This time I did turn back. "Says me ok. Fvck off."

I don't even know who I am angry at.

At myself for having such a distinctive scar?

At heeseung for noticing just that when I was practically blushing at him looking at me?

Or at my  stupid fucking step father, for doing this to me, making me look strange and pitiful and disgusting? 

I don't know anymore.

I can still hear and feel heeseung behind me. I don't think he understands Korean anymore.

I'm so mad I just want to release the excess energy, preferably on ji-ho's face.

God seems to hear a part of my prayer because just as I'm going past the parking lot I see our rival team all sitting on a truck. I smirked counting them with my eyes.

Seven. I can take them.

"Hoon?" Heeseung calls my name questioning, as he watched me smirk at the truck of big guys.

I groan picking up a fresh pebble from the ground.

"What don't you understand in fvck off?" I said as I threw the pebble at the guy on the truck.

"Hey loser." My smirk widened when I saw the same guy from the field. "How's the head chump?"

He glared, talked to his friends and now three of them are heading to me.

Three to one. How fair.

I drop my bag and sooner than later a punch is thrown my way. I dodged and soon there was a cool fight going on.

Two guys hold me down and one is coming to kick my guts out. I prepare myself to kick his jaw out of position but it doesn't get to that because somebody knocks the guy from behind.

This somebody turns out to be heeseung and we don't get to hold eye contact for much longer because the other guys attacked again.

Heeseung turns out to be a good teammate and we're already winning the fight but a whistle interrupts.

"What's going on there, you idiots!" The security guard yelled marching steadily to the parking lot.

"Come on." I call grabbing heeseungs hand and running out of school. We were lucky to escape unnoticed.

"Wow! That was amazing!" Heeseung exclaimed on our way home, walking. We've forgotten his car.

I chuckled running a hand through my hair. I feel better, freer. "Who knew you could handle your own weight?"

He shoved me playfully. "Idiot I told you didn't I?"

I'm laughing but then my eyes catch the sight of his bloodied lip and I frowned. "You should have stayed away. Like I said."

In a flash he's right beside me again and he is holding my hand in his. "Don't even start. I'm never leaving your side you idiot. Even if you go all hulk and start destroying everything because of all that rage, I still won't leave. If this night has taught me anything, it's, never leave sunghoon. Who knows what your temper can be getting you into next."

I reached up with my free hand wiping away some of the blood that the rain didn't wipe. "Then be prepared for more of this."

I showed my finger to him and before I could say blood, he had my finger in between his teeth, his tongue swiping over it. I gaped at him.

"As long as you're there to wipe the blood away, I'm cool." He says looking at me the way he probably looks at girls or pizza, right before devouring it.

I chuckled trying to mask the weird feeling bubbling inside my stomach.

"Freak."

He smiled. "Anything for you hoon."

"Weirdo."

We kept on talking, and throwing names at him and him being sappy.

I'm happy he's here.

Although I've never held someone's hand while walking in the rain, I can boldly say that the feeling is awesome.

____

Another long chapter...
Yea motivation is really something 💅

Have a great day 💗🦋

- Jay's side crush -