Alan started to frantically back away from the angry man. "I'm with you, I'm with you!"

      "You gonna fuck on me?"

      "Nobody's gonna fuck on you!" Alan
screamed. "We're on you're side. I hate Godzilla! I hate him too. I hate him! He destroy's cities! Please! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants."

      "Just drop the crowbar. We're not gonna do anything." Olivia intervened, hoping Alan's choice of words possibly calmed him down. But, the man ignored her, swinging the crowbar in her torso and into Alan's face, throwing it to the ground and running off.

      The woman held the side of her body in pain, groaning at the feeling of broken skin, wincing as she hit the ground. "What the fuck was that?" Phil grunted from his spot, crawling himself on the ground to stand up.

      "I have internal bleeding." Stu croaked out, "Somebody call 911."

"I think he broke a rib." Liv breathed out. "What a fucking psycho."

"Guys there's something I need to tell you." Alan spoke, breathing heavily, "Last night on the roof, before we went out...I slipped something in our Jägermeister." He confessed, "I'm sorry I fudged up guys."

      Olivia's head snapped over at Alan, eyes now full of fury. "What?" She seethed.

      "You drugged us?"

      "No I didn't drug you. I was told it was ecstasy."

      "Well, who told you it was ecstasy?" Phil questioned, the pain in his face now ignored as he stared at Alan in bewilderment.

      "The guy I bought it from at the liquor store."

      "But it wasn't ecstasy, Alan. It was roofies!" Liv exclaimed.

      "You think I knew that, Liv?"

      The woman went to lunge at him, enraged how he had confessed so late into the day and so casually, but felt big arms circle around her waist, holding her back. "Liv, Liv, hey!" So blinded by rage, she didn't hear Phil's voice in her ear.

      She turned and pushed him away by his chest, "No! Stop treating him like a child, Phil. He's a grown man and the reason why we're in this mess." Liv yelled. "Doug is missing, my tits are hurting and we have a wedding tomorrow with no fucking groom!"

      "The guy I bought it from seemed like a real straight shooter." Alan argued.

      "I'm sorry, you mean the drug dealer at the liquor store wasn't a good guy?" Stu quipped, his tone full of irritation, finding this situation non- justifiable.

      "Let's just calm down."

      "You fucking calm down!" Stu shot back, "He drugged us. I lost a tooth. I married a whore."

      "How dare you? She's a nice lady."

      Olivia laughed dryly, "You're such a fucking moron." She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down to stop herself from punching Alan square in the face.

      "Your language is offensive."

      "Fuck you!" Stu snapped.

      "Alright, let's just take a deep breath, okay?" Phil said — the last thing they needed was too be mad at each other, "Seriously, this is a good thing, guys. At least it's not some stranger who drugged us for God knows what reason."