Part 1: Chapter 3

(Doncaster: 2010) 

Louis is 18, Harry is 16

Louis has always shown a passion for music. Especially creating music, Louis always comes up with little lyrics and silly little melodies. Harry was aware and always complimented him on it. Harry, too, enjoyed music. So when 9 months ago, Louis joined a band, Harry was so happy and supportive. Harry was definitely a more soft rock kind of guy but he loved his boyfriend's punk music. Louis' music was beautiful, and Harry could listen to it for hours. It was one of his favourite sounds in the world. Harry was so deeply in love with Louis' voice, he made sure everyone knew. He attended all the rehearsals (when he could), he would go to all of their gigs, and Harry would always tell Louis how he claimed the spot as Louis' first and biggest fan.

"When you become famous and have everyone drooling over you, don't forget me,'' Harry would often say. (a/n: don't forget me like the tunnel under Ocean Blvd)

"I would never," Louis replied, "always in my heart." They would laugh at each other and kiss.

Harry and Louis are walking around the park, swaying their connected hands. They were walking back to Louis' house after Louis' rehearsals with his band. The younger boy, with his boyfriend's hoodie on, starts humming to a song. Louis stops and stares at Harry.

"Hm?" Harry mumbles, but soon continues humming.

"Haz?" Harry looks into Louis' ocean eyes and nods for him to continue, "You do realize what you're humming to, right?"

Harry stares at Louis, slightly confused until he realizes. "It's my song!" Harry nods and hugs Louis. He looks up at his boyfriend and sees his blue eyes sparkle, it was so simple, yet so meaningful to Louis. They continued walking home, still in each other's embrace, happily swaying as Harry continued to hum to his boyfriend's beautiful song. Louis joined in with a stupidly huge grin on his face.

It's September, and Louis' band has been doing so many gigs throughout the summer. But in the last month, as school started again, Louis has been performing on his own. It was intimidating at first, he felt that with his band he was safe. but being up there on the stage of some random bar, all alone, freaked him out. But whenever he looked down to the side and saw the beautiful green-eyed boy, with his messy curls, and perfect dimples, looking back up at him with the proudest smile, he felt fearless. As time went on, he felt better on that small stage. A lot more people came to watch Louis perform, and a lot more compliments flowed through Louis' ears during these past couple of solo performances.

Louis is lying on his bed comfortably, with Harry sleeping on top of him; his hair messy and arms hugging Louis' sides. Louis just stares at his sleepy boy, he's broken out of his trance when his phone starts ringing. Louis picks it up reluctantly, afraid the unknown number flashed across his screen is just some stupid dumb scammer. 5 minutes into the call Harry is woken up by his boyfriend trying to untangle himself from Harry's arms. Harry stops his deadly hold on Louis. Louis gets up and walks out of the room, Harry stares at him with confused and sleepy eyes.

"Go back to sleep, baby." Louis quickly says, bringing the phone away from his face and covering the microphone.

Without much thought Harry obliges.

. . .

Harry wakes up an hour later and gets up to search for Louis. He finds him in the living room talking excitedly with his mum. Louis speaks up when he notices a yawning Harry walk through the door.