CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

The host, touched by the sincerity of the Kerson's words, continues the conversation.

"Your story truly touches the heart. Zack, what heartfelt message would you like to share with her now?" The host's warm smile prompted Kerson's cheeks to flush, but he smiled bashfully.

Kerson's ears turned red, but he smiled shyly at the camera.

"Hi," he uttered, his ears turning crimson as a shy smile graced his lips. 

"We did it. I have every reason to be proud. Just hold on a little longer; I'll set things right. Don't search for another; I've promised you, I'm coming back. Look after yourself!" His smile exuded sincerity. "And soon, you'll hear the melody of the song I've penned just for you."

The host wraps up the interview, leaving the audience with a glimpse into the personal journey that fueled the Kerson's culinary passion and led to his remarkable victory on the international stage.

I'm so proud of him!

At least, masaya na siya sa kaniyang pamilya niya ngayon. Wala ako'ng pinagsisihan ngayon. Masayang-masaya ako dahil nakamit na niya ang pangarap niya. 

He's finally caught his dreams, holding onto the one he's longed for all this time.

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind for Kerson, with his name popping up everywhere from news outlets to social media feeds. It's no surprise, really, considering his intelligence, hard work, and undeniable charisma. Almost overnight, Kerson has become the center of attention, and it seems like everyone can't stop talking about him.

'Filipino Chef Zack, won in one of the famous cooking show named International Culinary Extravaganza in UK.'

Pagkatapos na show na 'yon mas naging sikat si Kerson. Naging usap-usapan din siya sa mga tao. Ang dami ko nga nababasa sa comments.

@mabel_01
shala ang hot niya. Well deserve niyang manalo

@itsmeshesh
we are so proud of you, Chef Zack.

@aruthokay.13
Saludo kami sayo.

@this.is.carla
sayangggg. taken na yata si pogii ackk:) 

I've been scrolling through countless comments lately, and it's hard to miss the overwhelming praise for him. It's almost surreal seeing people gush about how he's not just good-looking but also an exceptional cook. It's like he's become this larger-than-life figure, and everyone can't stop talking about his culinary skills.

Totoo naman ang sinabi nila. Masarap siya magluto. Sobra. . . Sobrang-sobra. Dami ko rin nababasa na sobrang gwapo-gwapo niya. Hindi ko maitatanggi na, totoo na naman ulit ang mga sinabi. Sobrang kinis ng mukha niya. He seems to have it all. That flawless complexion, the loving family, those captivating looks, the intelligence, and let's not forget about the wealth. It's like he's got everything anyone could ever dream of.

'International Culinary Extravaganza Champion, Zack Faulkerson Ilustre will be able to get home to its own country.'

Binasa ng malakas ni Kenzo ang headline na nakita niya sa Facebook. Napatingin ako sa kaniya ng masama dahil alam ko ang tumatakbo ng isip nito.

"Dada," maliit na boses saad ni Dion.

Si Kenzo mismo bumitaw sa titigan na'ming dalawa para bigyan ng atensiyon ang kaniyang inaanak.

"Yes, baby boy?" he smiled.

"Let's play. I have two dinosaur here," nakangiti sabi ni Dion sa Dada Kenzo niya.