children at the ice rink

Start from the beginning

Walking up to the front door and placing your shoes on, you noticed the blonde already waiting; leant against the wall. Feeling him staring down at you, you looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"What's in the bag?" Looking down at where he was pointing, you pulled out a pair of white skates that you had owned, but not worn for a while. Though as the blades hadn't rusted, you knew that they'd be fine on the ice.

"They're my skates, I forgot I brought them so I might as well use them today"

After some silence, you noticed his confused expression and tilted you head, almost as if it would help you understand him better.

"Do we have to bring our own or...?" Laughing at his comment, you gave him a slight wave as if to say no, and mentioned that the place would have rentals to give out.

So walking hand in hand, you made it out of the building.

...

Finally reaching the the rink, you both paid for your tickets, and led bakugou to a bench to place on his skates.

Telling him how to buckle them up, he stood up quickly, before grabbing onto your arm carefully due to stumbling slightly after being thrown off balance. Pulling him over to the rink with your own skates on, you entered the gate - to only feel a tug as bakugou stood still behind.

"What is it? Do you not know how to skate?" Turning away from your loud, but true, assumption, you smiled before grabbing his other arm and dragging him onto the ice.

Seeing his balance quiver every once in a while, you taught him how to push off properly and to move forward and backwards.

With your hand in his, you could almost feel the heat in your face rise when he would smile at you, if he accomplished something you had taught him.

Another bonus was that the rink was relatively empty, except for a few families with their kids staying in one corner of the rink. Therefore you gave him small kisses whenever he completed the action you taught him.

Turning to your boyfriend, you had asked if you could go off and practice your moves.

With a reluctant nod, his eyes almost went wide as he saw you speed off around the ice rink, gracefully moving as you did so.

Slowly edging towards the middle of the rink, you began to warm yourself up.

Giving him a thumbs up, you had begun to spin, and he could swear that it was genuinely one of the most impressive things that he had seen.

In addition, you had done an axel and some quads to finish it (and show) off before skating back to the blonde.

Approaching him, you decided to abruptly stop in order to shower him with snow that shaved off from your blades.

Startling him, you noticed the 6'2 male slip and fall onto the ice causing you to laugh and reach to your phone to take a photo.

But without relizing, as your body moved with momentum, you felt yourself tripping over his leg aswell and falling onto the ice in a flat position.