leeknow 'jealousy'

He slammed and pinned me to the wall and looked into my eyes very deeply. 

"That man was flirting with you"

I remain silent

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, him whispering in my ear. "Why didn't You just ignored him baby? Do You like to be punished? " He said in a husky deep voice that actually made me have goosebumps and i felt as if my stomach flipped. He was very serious and... Raged.

"no" i say lowly, i tried to make him jealous but i think it has taken a wrong turn now

He didn't say anything and just made me sit on the bed.

"Unbuckle my belt".
At this point I was shocked because no way I had to do this. I was so shy.
"Y/n! " He continued
"u like to get punished right? After tonight You won't"

I gulp hard and start to unbuckle his belt. He completely pulled down his jeans and boxers after that and made me suck 'it'. I started to enjoy that a little. He slowly took it away from my mouth and I was reaching out to his dick partially sticking my tongue out. He grabbed my jaw firmly making me look at him. He got completely naked now and his abs made me crave for him even more.
While I was busy staring at his abs he grabbed my boobs and squeezed them hard making me moan in a very harsh way.
He kissed me aggressively which drove me even more crazy. He adjusts me on the bed dominantly and directly starts thrusting hard making me gasp and moan. Room was filled with clapping and whining sounds of mine. He was so into it and mindlessly thrusting. "How dare he get close to you" He groaned and shouted. "No one touches what's mine! " This was even louder and he went even faster.
"Ahh leeknow no" I almost cry out
"No huh? Noo? " He growled like a beast which scared me to death.
"Ahh aahh please I am begging You"
I could hear the screeching sounds of our bed but he didn't seem to give a fuck about whether this bed breaks or not tonight.

He flips me around in a second and I couldn't balance so my shoulders just landed on the bed. He fixed my position a bit and startee thrusting again. This time I wasn't moaning but shouting and then moaning hard. It lasted for about 4-5 mins. I lie down again on my back breathing heavily.

"You didn't think this was the end, did you?"

???

"Be ready for the next around" he said while slapping my hips which made me gasp once again.

He took the rubber band from my wrists and tied my wrists with it. BDSM? Omfg

"Wait here" he said in a cold tone.

He came back within seconds with the ice cubes. "Be ready kitten"

He dragged my legs closer to his mouth. He popped the ice cube in his mouth. Half part of the ice cube was in his mouth and the other one just popping out. He started to rub it on my vagina. Wtf omg. It was my sensitive spot

"Ahh lee know not the ice cube."
He slapped my pussy in return and continued to rub it. It was so cold and chilling. He then stopped and brought the ice cube closer to my neck and started rubbing it on both sides of my neck making me moan softly. "It seems like You like it"
I chuckle. He chuckles too making my heart warm

After a while he just took the ice cube completely in his mouth. Crushing sounds which indicated he just...................... ate it??
"Tf you rubbed it on my pussy"
"Mind your language kitten do You want a harder punishment"
He said while deeply staring into my soul. His gaze piercing right through my entire body
"N-n-no sir"

"Hm"

He opened my legs wide and laid on his stomach. Both of his hands on each thigh. He starts eating me out. Fuck that feels so good. I was trying to move away from the unbearable pleasure o got but his hands were firmly locked on my thighs

He bit a little hardly making me squirm. "Ahh daddy please"
He went even wild on me and start eating me out more desperately continuously making me moan which made it harder to catch my breath.
I was panting very hard and rapidly.

He held my legs and folded them upto my chest and started thrusting not only this was a little painful but also an embarrassing position. I only lasted two three minutes in that postion. He flipped me once again and thrusted from behind. Soon he made me lied down on my stomach. His dick still in my butt hole. He lays on top of me (my back) and rolls slowly side to side a bit. I whined again and again as he kept spanking me hard. My boobs pressed tightly in his hands preventing it from being squeezed onto the bed
"You are a very bad girl y/n"
He squeezed my butt with his big hands and probably left a mark there. He flipped me again to the normal 'lying down on my back' position

He smirks in satisfaction.
After that we both just lie down and talk about things. His usual sarcastic remarks make me laugh and we end up sleeping.