#1.You two are late!

Woah!

-Good morning Sasha, bad dream?

It's just my mom thank god! I thought I was actually about to die for a second!

-Uhm...it think so...

-Your already late so you better hurry up!

-Sorry ma!

Mom walked down the stairs that led to the second floor where I lived. I put on some clothes from the pile in the corner of my room, yeah it works for today. I ran down the stairs and took a sandwich on the go mom gave me my bag.

-Okay, hurry along sweetie!

-Bye ma, se ya later!

I ran all the way to school and got there just before the bell rang. 

-Oh, hi Sasha!

It was a girl from my class her name is Sarah I hate her she is soooooooooooo weird, she is a cat girl and literally I can't stand her like eughhhhhh...

-Oh hi Sarah! 

I'm genuinely surprised about how happy I actually sounded. It's crazy how easy it is to fake stuff...

I quickly walked into the school and hurried to my classroom. My best friend stood in the middle of the corridor panting.

-Hey are you okay Idali!?

-Y-yeah I'm fine...

She really didn't look fine so I asked her,

-What happened!?

-I'm going to be real with you, I don't really know what happened. I think someone ran into me and then everything went black a-and now I'm here...

-That sounds hectic! Here let me see your head.

She turned around, she was bleeding but not much.

-Your bleeding! Let's go to the classroom and tell the teacher we have to go to the nurse!

-Thank you Sasha.

-Of course Idali!

We went to the classroom and the teacher looked us up and down.

-You two are late!

-Turn around Idali.

Idali Turned around which revealed the bleeding scar.

-We need to go to the nurse, someone pushed her, she fell and everything went black so that's kinda what happened...

-Oh I'm so sorry! You guys should hurry to check that up!