𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐟

DO YOU KNOW what the scariest thing about having something so amazing happen to you? Something that changes your life? Something that no ordinary person would ever believe? The scariest part is the possibility that it could have just been a dream. That's exactly what Chloe thought.

When Chloe Potter returned home from the last day of her new school, a terrifying thought sprang to her mind: that none of it ever happened.

Chloe wasn't accepted into a regular school - it was Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and it was one of the greatest years of her entire life.

When Chloe reluctantly returned back to her aunt and uncle's house on Privet Drive, she was worried she would wake up the next morning and realise she never went to Hogwarts and made such wonderful friends. She couldn't sleep for hours.

Until she eventually fell asleep, Chloe laid in her bed, praying that when she woke up the next morning, everything that happened to her, would have happened and she didn't just dream about it.

Much to the Potter girl's pleasure, she woke up to find her trunk and her books in her bedroom and her snowy owl, Hedwig, in her cage on the desk.

It wasn't a dream! Chloe Potter did, in fact, go to Hogwarts. She made the most wonderful friends and couldn't wait to start her second year!

In her bedroom, on the afternoon of her birthday, Chloe Potter was flipping through the photo album given to her by her dear friend, Rubeus Hagrid, at the end of her first year at Hogwarts.

With a gentle turn of the page, Chloe gazed upon the picture of herself as a baby being held by her deceased parents, James and Lily Potter.

It wasn't the first time Chloe managed to find out what her parents looked liked, but the memory of the magical mirror from Chloe's first Hogwarts year had purposely been ignored for obvious reasons.

All of a sudden, the sound of chirping and rattling metal had quickly pulled Chloe out of her thoughts.

The Potter girl, sat upon her bed with the open photo album in her hands, turned to her desk, where the sound was coming from. Hedwig, her snowy owl, was chirping and hooting in her cage.

Chloe let out a small sigh, before she said, "You know I'm not allowed to let you out, Hedwig."

When Chloe's owl began nibbling at the lock of her metal cage, the girl added, "Besides, if Uncle Vern-"