Chapter 1

Draco Malfoy POV:

Iwas waiting in front of the Hogwarts Express waiting for my friends to arrive.Every person who passed me glared at me, but it didn't really bother me. Whenthe paparazzi started to take photos I knew that the Golden Trio had arrived. Every one stopped looking at me and started to cheer for the boy who lived. 

''Draco, we are here!'' Blaise shouted. I sight, this will be an interesting year.

''Have you guys heard anything from Aliana? She didn't owl me for two weeks.'' Pansy said.             Draco stiffed. He didn't get also any letters from either. He worried about her. 

''Do you think something happened to her'' Blaise asked. 

''I hope not'' Pansy said. 

We found an empty compartment and started to talk about everything I noticed how Blaise and Pansy tried to avoid talking about the war. They knew how much I hated to talk about what I did. About a minute before the train started to leave the station, Astoria, Daphne and Theo camo to our compartment. 

''Guys, your not gonna belive what we just saw. We passed the compartment and saw how Granger zelling at Weasel. She was found Weasel snogging that Lavender girl.''

 Theo said, while Daphne and Astoria were laughing. 

''Shouldn't Lavender be dead? Pansy asked.

''No, Granger saved her.'' I answered. 

''Well, she probably regrets it now.'' Blaise stated. I smirked.

Later went Blaise and Daphne to grab food and returned with candy that is enough for a week. Astoria fell asleep with her head on Theos shoulder and when Theo saw me smirk, his face turned to a dark red. I sighed. Watching Theo and Astoria together reminded me to much on Aliana and me. Merlin, I missed her! 

Blaise and Daphne cuddled up and were both deep in thoughts and Pansy left the compartment to find her boyfriend. I must admit I felt pretty lonly watching my friends and couldn't stop thinking about Aliana Merope Gaunt.

I slept about two hours. Blaise woke me up.

''We're here Draco. Wake up.''

We left the train and again everyone started to stare at me. Salazar! Just like I said this is going to be an interesting year!