Natasha noticed Y/N holding something, "What you got there?", she sat next to her.

Y/N quickly hid it.

Natasha screwed her eyebrows together, "Y/N..."

"Nothing, don't worry about it.", Y/N quickly replied.

"You know you can talk to me, right?", Natasha said.

Y/N nodded and looked down. "Just feel weird."

"What you going to do about it?", Natasha asked referring to Victor.

Y/N shrugged, "I guess I gotta become an actor."

"Y/N... you know. No one can force you to continue doing this. Right?"

Y/N sighed, "I know. But I feel like this mission is dragging on more than it needs too. Buckys initial proposal time was 6 months, and even that was extensive. Its been almost 3 weeks and that seems more than enough. Especially since everyone is involved now. If I continue this act, we can find that last location and Wakanda can finally have their stolen Vibrainium."

Natasha sighed and placed her hand on Y/Ns arm, "We're all here to support you"

"Thanks Nat", She gave her a small smile.

"We're also here to support that other thing that's going on", Natasha added.

Y/N screwed her eyebrows together.

"You thought you was quick but I saw it", Natasha replied.

Y/N looked down, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Natasha reached out and pulled out what Y/N hid, she resisted very little and let Nat take it. Revealing a positive pregnancy test.

"You left before they could take it, right?", Natasha asked.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah...". She sighed, "I didn't even think about this", she pointed at the pregnancy test, "But I was talking to Bucky, and he made a joke that Victor knocked me up, then corrected himself that I had a hysterectomy, but I corrected him. It made me think I've been feeling weird the past few days."

"Was it even that long ago?", Natasha asked.

"2 weeks, which is a bit early to feel symptoms but I guess being a super Solider enhances your senses, so it must have been effecting me earlier", Y/N replied.

"That makes sense.", Natasha replied. "What you going to do about it?"

Y/N sighed and shuffled down the bed, laying on her back. "I don't know"

Natasha laid next to her, heads touching. "Well whatever you decide, I'll be there, every step of the way."

Natasha held Y/Ns hand.

"We're in this together", Natasha whispered.

Y/N squeezed her hand slightly, "Thanks Nat."

-

"Right, Y/N has agreed to continue this charade.", Natasha had announced as she walked back into the meeting room, Y/N slowly followed.

"Anything to get this thing over and done with", Y/N groaned and sat at the table.

"Excellent", Fury clapped his hands together. "We always have to make sacrifices"

"Now what then?", Tony groaned.

"Right, Y/N. How's he on the texting front?", Fury  asked Y/N.

"Well as texting was supposed to be for quick responses, he's done well on that so far", she replied sarcastically.

"Good, message him.", Fury replied.

"And say what?", Y/N replied.

"I thought we went over texting guys, especially with that one guy", Sam joked.

Y/N stared at him.

"Wait, is that the same guy?", Sam screwed his eyebrows together.

Y/N just rolled her eyes.

"You slept with him?!?!", Sam yelled slightly.

"What?", Everyone except Bucky, Wanda and Natasha said in unison.

"It's none of your business", Y/N spat.

"Going a bit too far on the mission then, ay?" Tony teased.

"Piss off, Stark.", Y/N replied.

Fury sighed and shook his head, "Well, I'm sure Y/N had her reasons."

"She stole a key", Bucky butted in.

Everyone turned to him.

"It got him distracted, she stole the key for the underground warehouse. I think you should all be grateful"

"Well then, I didn't think I'd be saying this for that specific act. But good job Agent Grant.", Fury replied.

"I'll get working on that message and I'll let you know the response and the plan.", Y/N stated.

"Good", Fury replied.