ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Mayve went a different way compared to where she would normally walk because she knew there would be press everywhere trying to get whatever they could out of her and as many pictures as possible .

The walk was quiet and gave Mayve some time to process and appreciate everything that was happening .

Once she made it to the restaurant she remembered how Jessica had told her to go in the back door which led to a private section so that they could eat their lunch unbothered .

As Mayve found her way there she saw a smiling and cheering Jessica at the door and she began running up to her . "My special girl!" Jessica said wrapping Mayve in her arms .

"I'm so scared Jess" Mayve muffled into Jessica's hair .

"Don't be I'm going to be here with you every step of the way ." Jessica said pulling her out of the hug and turning to open the door making their way in and leading Mayve to the table .

The girls ordered what they wanted . "What song do you think will be the fan favourite?" Mayve asked Jessica .

"I think .." she paused " Kill Bill ." Mayve nodded in agreement already having that in mind .

Shortly after they ordered the chef personally brought out their orders telling Mayve that she is a very talented young lady and they spoke for a bit longer before they had to go back to the kitchen .

Jessica snapped a picture of Mayve smiling and made it her wallpaper which took way longer then it should have because of all the new updates and instead of helping Mayve laughed at her efforts .

"How good is it here?" Jessica said to Mayve cutting off a piece of her meal as Mayve nodded slurping up her pasta which earned a giggle from Jessica .

"Mayve I need to say something and I know you try to avoid talking about it but I want to say it anyway ." Mayve listened sitting up in her seat nodding .

"As much as you try and make excuses for your parents to me , I know this all must be so hard for you to have them not care but I just want to say how proud of you I am ." Jessica stuttered as tears filled in her eyes something Mayve rarely saw .

"Jess you are my mom okay? I do of course feel upset about that but I can't change the way they choose to act I've tried and it's pointless you are the only family I need ." Mayve smiled as Jessica was rubbing Mayve's arms .

After lunch was finished and they finished up talking it was around 4pm and they headed back to Jessica's . On the drive to her house Mayve FaceTimed Sabrina and Addison .

"There's my big pop star!" Addison squealed into the phone with a big smile .

"You know it ." Mayve smiled . The girls starting going off about how many good things they have seen about the album . Jessica didn't let Mayve go on social media today in case she saw anything that would upset her which she doubted but there were of course people out there that would hate on her .

Once the two made it home she ended the FaceTime call and started replying to all her messages from her friends congratulating her which made her feel so grateful for all the special people she had in her life .

"Mayve!" Jessica yelled . "Come out to the kitchen ." she finished up . As Mayve walked out from her room in Jessica's house she saw her standing there with a bottle of champagne . Mayve recorded her as she popped open the bottle .

Jessica poured a glass for Mayve and she began to drink .

"Hey it's probably time to get ready ." Jessica said after taking a sip and Mayve looked at her confused .
"Oh did I not tell you that Sabrina invited us over Addison is there too ." Jessica clarified .

"Oh okay that sounds fun why are we getting dressed up?" Mayve asked her .

"Why wouldn't we?" Jessica laughed and Mayve nodded finishing up her drink "Check your closet ." Jessica said smiling .

She ran back to her room and opened the closet doors as her jaw dropped at the mini dress that Jessica had got her . She held it up to herself and tan out to Jess .

"You did not ." She said hugging into her .

Jessica wrapped her arms around the girl rocking side to side . "It's a present for all your hard work ." Jessica said pushing the girl off "Now go get ready ." Jessica ordered and Mayve ran back to her room .

Authors note: SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT YALL . Okay but Jessica and Mayve's relationship though , I kinda want to go back and edit the story to include them more which I'll probs do .

So sorry for the wait thank you for your patience I love u all . Remember to vote and comment !!! Also if you like Dominic Fike I'm writing a story about him so check it out !!