ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

• instagram •

@zendaya

• real life •

When Mayve got home Jessica was already waiting for her doing some work on her laptop at the kitchen bench . "Hey Jess" Mayve says putting her purse and keys down on the bench .

"Hello honey are we ready to continue your album?" Jessica asks her eagerly . A big smile appears on Mayve's face "Hell yeah" she says .

"Okay" Jessica says pulling up her folder she had on the album that they planned to call 'twenties' that was about the ups and downs of being in your twenties with songs about heartbreak, friendship and different topics .

"So we have the songs 'what was i made for' that you did for the Barbie movie, 'viscious', 'happier than ever', 'kill bill' featuring SZA, 'new years day', 'i know it won't work' which you wanted Gracie to feature on, 'jealousy, jealousy', 'too well' featuring Renee Rapp, and 'twenty something'" Mayve nods hearing all of the songs .

"Do you think they all fit well together?" Mayve asks Jessica making sure the album was actually going somewhere .

"Yes because they are all the same genre and make sense together even if they are about different things because the overarching theme is being in you twenties ." Mayve smiles up at her happy that she is being supportive of the whole thing .

She runs to her room to grab her journal that she writes her songs in . "I have written three more songs which are based on the Evelyn situation as well that I should play for you ."

Jessica nods and Mayve plays three songs 'the grudge', 'this is why we can't have nice things' and 'karma' .

Tears were forming in Jessica's eyes as Mayve stopped singing , and she pulled the girl in for a hug . "You are so talented and such a strong girl Mayve" Mayve also starts tearing up at her mother figures words as her opinion means the most to her .

"And I have one final song to finish of the album called 'daylight' which is kind of like 'new years day' in the way that it's about friendship in my eyes but is a love song as well" Jessica nods wiping the tears from her eyes but there was no point as she started crying again after hearing daylight .

"Wow okay , you are so speedy with music . I was expecting this process to take a few weeks not a night ." Mayve laughs .

"It's because I'm so passionate about it ." The two woman started reordering the songs for the final order of the album and then they would start to go into the studio to record them which would only take a week or so for the girl to finish .

TWENTIES
1. what was i made for (billie eilish)
2. twenty something (sza)
3. kill bill - feat sza (sza)
4. happier than ever (billie eilish)
5. jealousy, jealousy (olivia rodrigo)
6. vicious (sabrina carpenter)
7. i know it won't work - feat gracie abrams (gracie abrams)
8. the grudge (olivia rodrigo)
9. karma (taylor swift)
10. too well - feat renee rapp (renee rapp)
11. this is why we can't have nice things (taylor swift)
12. new year's day (taylor swift)
13. daylight (taylor swift)

* jacob elordi followed you *
* followed back *

Authors note: Cutest girls everrrr . Feels weird not writing Jacob and Mayve hating on each other .

With the album just imagine that all the songs vibe nicely together okay because I love the ideas behind those songs but most of them aren't the same genre so just pretend they are pop !!

Alsooooo I'm writing a Dominic Fike story which I have one chapter published for so if you like him make sure to check it out but he's soooo hot .

I love the Euphoria boys .