417-430

Pinellia novel
Chapter 417 Pampering the little uncle
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 416 The happy life is overNext chapter: Chapter 418 Meeting the Goddess in Wushan
Chapter 417: The pampered little country uncle

It’s winter. It’s raining and snowing. The territory of Xiling Kingdom is not peaceful this year. There is little rain in summer. In winter, we can’t wait for snow. However, the rain and snow are intertwined, and the temperature drops sharply. It’s almost It makes life difficult for the people.

It has been raining and snowing for several days, and the air is full of ice and cold. Even wearing thick linen clothes can't stop the cold. Recently, the government has been discussing disaster relief with His Majesty.

After the snow disaster occurred, many houses in Xiling Kingdom were destroyed by snow, even in Kyoto, let alone other places. Therefore, the imperial court quickly dispatched disaster relief ministers to various places to provide disaster relief, purchase supplies, and then help the people. They rebuild their homes to survive this cold winter.

The imperial court has been busy for the past two days. However, in a large six-entry house not far from the palace, Qin Zechuan was sleeping in a soft quilt. The room was extremely warm. It was just a thin layer of obscene clothes, her long hair was draped casually on the pillow, and she even sweated a little because of the silk charcoal burning in the room.

When the maid in a goose-yellow dress saw the thin sweat on Lord Hou's face, she took out a delicate embroidered handkerchief and gently wiped the sweat from the lying Qin Zechuan, but the lying person still did not wake up.

After wiping the sweat from Mr. Hou's face, the woman slowly exited the inner room and saw another woman in a purple dress coming with a copper basin. She then put the handkerchief that had just wiped the sweat on Mr. Hou on the copper basin. Wash in basin.

"I'm afraid the Marquis will wake up in less than half an hour. Are the meals in the kitchen ready?"

She was Banxia, ​​the personal maid of Anlehou at that time. She had followed Anlehou since he first walked on the ground. Anlehou came to his side, and was named after Anlehou. He followed Anlehou all the way from the palace to Kaifu. Banxia has always been the chief steward of the mansion.

"Sister Banxia, ​​the meal has been arranged for a long time. We are waiting for the Marquis to wake up, but it is windy outside. Yesterday, the Marquis made a fuss about going to the fireworks place. The sisters coaxed him for a long time before he gave up. Thoughts, just in case I mention it again today..."

The person who spoke was Qingdai. They were all maids in the palace and had followed Anlehou since he was a child. Their names were all named after herbs, which are similar to the names of the guards around Anlehou. The reason is the same, because Anlehou was weak when he was a child, and the people around him were all famous for medicinal herbs, hoping to make Anlehou feel better.

Hearing this, Banxia stared, and then glanced at Qingdai. She had already washed the handkerchief clean with gentle movements in her hands.

"Today when the Marquis wakes up, please do not let anyone mention the place of Qin Lou and Chu Pavilion in front of the Marquis. How long did Jueming kneel down yesterday? Have you gotten up now?"

Banxia's voice became gentler, but in this mansion No one dared to go against this sister. Yesterday, the young Marquis made a fuss about going to the Qin Lou Chu Pavilion. He was sent back drunk by Jueming and Wangyou. When Banxia learned about this, he first persuaded the drunken Marquis. After I fell asleep, a letter was sent to the palace, and Jueming knelt outside for an hour.