395-410

Pinellia novel
Chapter 395 Qin Zechuan practices singing
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 394 Super MicrophoneNext chapter: Chapter 396 Super Throat Lozenge
Chapter 395 Qin Zechuan practices singing.

It must be said that Zheng Guanghui, the boss of Xinghui Entertainment, really loves Qin Zechuan. After receiving a call from Chai Guangtao, he immediately approved the arrangement of learning music. Money is not an issue!

In short, as long as it's something Qin Zechuan wants to do, that's no problem!

While Qin Zechuan was busy filming commercials, Chai Guangtao contacted his director friend, used all his contacts in the entertainment industry, and found several big singers that Qin Zechuan said!

After all, the great singers Qin Zechuan talks about are different from the young singers nowadays. Most of them have classic works, and in the early years, the music was spread to every household.

Among them, Lu Zhouzhou is a classic ballad contestant and the first folk singer to appear on the Spring Festival Gala. Although he is over fifty this year, he is still an evergreen tree in the music world. He no longer sings but writes songs for others.

Then there is the female singer Pang Shu. This is a classic folk singer who has directly dominated the folk song program of the Spring Festival Gala for eight years! He has brought folk songs into thousands of households. He is 68 this year. Although he is retired, he still loves music.

Forty-six-year-old musician Bao Tian, ​​when she was young, she was the queen of sweet songs among all the older generation people. Various lively and cheerful sweet singers came to her, but most people still couldn't sing. The famous iron lung, she once performed while lying prone in a music program Singing while holding a hundred people, you are so awesome!

There are also two male singers. Liao Yushan is a classic Chinese singer who has thoroughly carried forward our country's ancient culture. His voice is extremely beautiful and his drama is even more beautiful. He is a truly popular singer.

The other one is Wang Yanglin, the King of Love Songs. Although all the songs at that time were saliva songs, but if you can sing these so-called saliva love songs until you cry, you are the most powerful King of Love Songs!

In fact, in the eyes of the older generation, the most worthless thing about these singers is that they have attended the Spring Festival Gala. At other times, in the era when the Internet and self-media were not popular, they experienced the era of records, tapes and CDs. That was A true super singer who sells millions of albums one after another!

After his manager Chai Guangtao used his connections to carefully contact these teachers, he sincerely expressed that Zechuan would really sing when he attended the New Year's Eve party and hoped that the teacher would teach him, but everyone refused at first.

As he got older, he didn't want to worry about so many things, but Chai Guangtao was so smart that he just named everyone. When facing Lu Zhou, he said that Pang Shu, Bao Tian, ​​and Liao Yushan were all here to teach his own artists. Lu Zhou thought that if he didn't come, he would look down on him. Everyone was a singer of the generation, so he agreed immediately.

In this way, he deceived five people in a cycle. Chai Guangtao successfully signed teaching contracts with five teachers. Each of them took classes one day a week, seven days a week, and Qin Zechuan practiced by himself for two days. A total of one month's work. In fact, everyone only needed Four days of classes, 200,000 yuan in hard work.

At this point, hard work and expense don't actually matter anymore. We are all singers of the same era. If someone hires a teacher but others don't hire you, doesn't that mean they look down on you?