364-374

Pinellia novel
Chapter 364 The son is unfilial!
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 363: Capture Jinxiao CityNext chapter: Chapter 365 Surrender immediately
Chapter 364 The son is unfilial!

Seeing Qin Xu and the Zhou brothers who were about to report the situation, Qin Zechuan was a little surprised that he didn't see his eldest son. Qin Jinxiu also took a look and found that Qin Lie was not there.

"Uncle, I didn't see him either. At that time, we used the whistle as a signal and used the small mound magic to successfully enter the city. After that, I met with the Zhou family. The city wall turned into a mound and was submerged. There were many soldiers. When we entered the city, there were not many soldiers left. Only some people were hiding at home and did not dare to come out." After all, it was a war, so

Jinxiao City entered the alert mode, and all the soldiers were on the city walls and on the city walls. Guarding all around, the city wall collapsed. The final result was of course self-evident. Therefore, almost half of the soldiers who had stayed in Jinxiao City died. Let Qin Xu and the Zhou brothers successfully reunite, and they With a total of more than 10,000 people, he has controlled the entire Jinxiao City.

When they arrived at the government office, they directly killed the previous officials, but the ordinary people did not care at all. They arranged for soldiers to use gongs to notify Anyang City that the Qin Family Army had occupied Jinxiao City, and asked everyone to temporarily hide in the house. The Qin Family Army would not rob or rob any civilians. It's slaughter.

So now the entire Jinxiao City is very quiet. All those who can fight are dead, and the rest are old, weak, women and children. They dare not do anything. The most important thing is that although their family members also serve as soldiers, who are soldiers? Are there any immortals? Even if they don't die in this battle, there were still deaths when they went out before. Human lives are worthless in troubled times. The first thing they can do is to temporarily protect themselves.

"Well, please go ahead. The Qin family's army is not allowed to touch the people at all, nor is it allowed to massacre the rich households in the city. After I have investigated clearly, I will arrest and intercept them." This so-called arrest and interception naturally means

that The team that killed the original leader of Jinxiao City, as well as a series of related people, cannot be kept. Qin Zechuan never shows mercy.

"Yes." Qin Xu nodded, "We have sent people to investigate and arrest, and we have also captured some people at the government office for interrogation."

a clear answer, Qin Zechuan was in a good mood. Although everyone smelled of blood, But that's how it is in a world war, someone is bound to die.

Qin Jinxiu had been thinking for a while, then looked at her father and said.

"Dad, do you think my brother is lost?"

Qin Jinxiu really thinks so about her stupid and careless brother. She doesn't think Qin Lie will betray him, but she simply thinks that the other person is lost. After all, this is It was also their first time coming to Jinxiao City. It was normal for them to not be able to find their way...

"He can get lost alone, and more than six thousand people can get lost together?"

Qin Zechuan was amused. He really felt sorry for his daughter and himself. The good old man was helpless, but he didn't want to cause trouble for Qin Lie.

"Okay, I know he just hasn't come here yet. It's just that Jinxiao City has just been captured and there are many things that need to be done. Nothing will happen to him with so many people. Don't worry. Let's take care of things here first and surrender. The soldiers should also be used. Let those soldiers go home and tell everyone that Jinxiao City has chosen another owner. I believe the people here will accept it." He continued to explain, and then began to arrange things about Jinxiao City in an orderly manner, thinking about his future