344-363

Pinellia novel
Chapter 344 Qin Jinxiu goes crazy
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 343 Saint Qin Zechuan!Next chapter: Chapter 345 Killed hundreds of people
Chapter 344: Qin Jinxiu went crazy with murder.

It was only the afternoon. After having a meal in the government office, Qin Lao Er, Qin Xu, Qin Jinxiu and others were all sent to the city wall. They needed to face The remaining rebels are about to arrive.

Sister-in-law Tian Wenwen, second sister-in-law Zhu Yanfei, Qin Hui and Qin Qiao all stayed with Qin Zechuan to protect their little uncle. Even Qin Dashan was already standing on the city wall. This time his identity had changed. He was not an ordinary citizen, but a guardian. The leader of the city army.

"General Qin, now all the young and middle-aged people in Anyang City have been killed by the rebels, and those who are left behind are the old, weak, sick and disabled. Now if our Anyang City can have the protection of gods, then the common people will have it. There is only one way to go..."

The person who spoke was an old man. The rebels thought that guarding the city wall was not a good job, so naturally they would not come here. Therefore, the people here were all sent by Zhen Yizhou. Most of the young and middle-aged people had been guarding the city before. When he died, the rest were all these old people, even those over sixty, and then there were some young people running errands, who were less than fifteen years old.

"Don't worry, when my wife gave birth to my son, she dreamed of gods, saying that my son was blessed with great fortune. As long as my son is in Anyang City, Anyang City will be in peace. Don't worry."

Now . Promoted to General, Qin Dashan never thought that he could be an official in his life. This position of General is a military commander who can manage many soldiers in Anyang City. It is very powerful! He also has great power, so after Qin Dashan came over, almost everyone was convinced.

Several old men around him heard Qin Dashan's words and praised Qin Zechuan one after another.

The Qin family was also happy. It was the first time for everyone to come to the city wall. They also patrolled and watched. By the way, they looked down from the city wall and saw a pool of black objects below. There was the death of General Wang and the rebels. place.

Qin Jinxiu and Qin Xu were walking together. The two siblings were in a very good mood. Although they had killed people and didn't even have any rest last night, they were particularly excited now.

After Qin Laoer, the boss of Du Qin, walked away, Qin Xu was a little hesitant to talk to his sister.

"Jinxiu, last night was our first time to kill someone. Are you afraid?"

Under the extreme madness, it is difficult for people to feel that kind of fear. In addition, it was very dark at the time, so you couldn't see anything at all. He could only smell blood, so Qin Xu felt that something was wrong with him.

Qin Jinxiu's heart was still beating wildly at this time, and a kind of ambition was gradually growing, growing in her bones, and slowly sprouting.

"Don't be afraid. What do the dead have to be afraid of? It's the living people who should be afraid. Brother, look at the outside. It's so desolate outside the city wall, but look inside."

Qin Jinxiu led Qin Xu to the inner wall, and then looked inside It seems that perhaps because of the absence of the rebel army and the death of General Wang, the government office has opened a food warehouse to distribute food to everyone. Therefore, you can see that many old, weak, sick and disabled people in the city are carrying food on their backs and heading home. Go inside.