303-323

Pinellia novel
Chapter 303 Time Travelers Chat Group
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 302 completely changed the worldNext chapter: Chapter 304 Meat given by the gods
Chapter 303 Traveler Chat Group

When Qin Zechuan regained consciousness, there was a desolate forest in front of him, but the forest that was visible was bare, the leaves on it had been cut off, and even the bark of the tree trunks were warped and scarred. The blazing sun is baking on the body, and it seems to be a temperature that can scorch a person.

He was hugged half of his body by some dry bodies, and there was a girl wearing shabby coarse cloth standing in front of him. Her hair was messy and her face was covered with dirty dust. When she saw Qin Zechuan open his eyes, he immediately He opened his mouth to call, but his voice was hoarse.

"Dad is awake! Daddy is awake!"

As soon as these words came out, the woman holding Qin Zechuan quickly lowered her head and saw her husband waking up. She breathed a sigh of relief. Then others who heard the little girl's voice quickly came over. , all of them were sallow and thin, and their bodies were like firewood. In such a small place in front of them, six people were crowded to see Qin Zechuan's condition.

"Just wake up, just wake up."

The man with sparse hair, face full of wrinkles, dark weathered skin, and an old look said happily. Qin Zechuan could see the bloody scabs on his lips after they were chapped, let alone It was said that the other person's neck was almost nothing but bones.

What he saw made Qin Zechuan's mind buzz. He looked at the others and found that the men were all like poles, dark and thin, and the women also had a withered complexion. Everyone's hair was messy, and their faces and bodies were very dry.

An older middle-aged woman stretched out her hand to touch Qin Zechuan's face. Only a layer of withered skin remained on her hand, as if it were wrapped around the bones. The yellow blood vessels in the skin could not be seen, and the dirty nails were There was still a lot of black dirt inside.

Even so, the woman's actions when touching Qin Zechuan's face were gentle and her eyes were loving.

"My son, just wake up. If you are on the road again later, your eldest brother and second brother will take turns carrying you. It will be hard on you..." The

woman said, making Qin Zechuan finally realize his identity, and then opened his mouth Mouth, I found that my throat was so dry that I couldn't speak.

"Third brother, don't talk. You are dizzy from the heat. You can't speak now. Your second brother will come back later after looking for water." A skinny man also explained that everyone didn't look good. , the lifeless look in his eyes reminded Qin Zechuan of people who were about to starve to death.

People who are about to starve to death have stunned eyes. This is the result of the body's functions being completely exhausted.

While talking, they heard the sound of someone coming again. Everyone turned around with vigilance. The woman immediately hugged Qin Zechuan and covered his eyes. Then the Qin family members looked at the person vigilantly and relaxed after realizing that it was a member of their own family. Take a breath.

It turned out that those who came back were Qin Zechuan's second brother and sister-in-law, as well as his eldest brother and sister-in-law's son Qin Xu and daughter Qin Hui. The clothes on the four of them were all so black now that the two women couldn't even tell that they were women. , the hair is messier than that of men.

"Third brother, are you awake? Have you found water?"

The Qin family was originally on the road together, but Qin Zechuan suddenly fainted. They had to rest for a while before letting the second son of the Qin family take someone with them to find water. .