298-302

Pinellia novel
Chapter 298 Boss Xue gave birth
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 297: Divorce and go homeNext chapter: Chapter 299 Xue Family Full Moon Banquet
Chapter 298 When Boss Xue gave birth,

the people from Qinjia Village came in force, and finally left with Qin Jing. Even under the justice of the village chief of Wangjia Village, the Wang family, who kept crying out in pain, paid 200 yuan in compensation. These days, every household has little money, and two hundred yuan is the most money the Wang family has ever spent.

Of course, Village Chief Wang told Qin Zechuan that it was so disgusting that the Wang family had no regard for ethics. If word spread outside, it would embarrass the entire Wang family village, which meant that they planned to drive the Wang family out of the village.

Qin Zechuan wouldn't say much, but Village Chief Wang would naturally do something crazy to please Qin Zechuan and for the future of the school.

After Qin Zechuan and others brought Qin Jing back to the village, many villagers also saw it. When they came to greet her, they realized that Qin Jing had been brought back by Qin Zechuan. They learned that Qin Jing had been in her husband's house for so many years because she had not given birth. The child was bullied by the mother-in-law's family, and everyone was filled with indignation.

However, Qin Zechuan understood better that everyone was angry just because Qin Jing was from his village, so that night he directly called the village chief Uncle Qin Jiuxiang, and the next day he directly held a village meeting.

The entire meeting was transmitted to the entire Qinjia Village through loudspeakers for everyone to hear.

"Zechuan from our village will soon open an infertility hospital in Xiangjiang. Since our village picked up Qin Jing yesterday, I would like to tell you here that infertility requires a professional doctor and don't bully her. Wife at home! Men and women are the same and can give birth to children! If people in the village are infertile, they can go to the hospital in Zechuan for treatment. When couples in big cities outside are infertile, they will never blame their wives. Men You can also have children..."

The loudspeaker kept broadcasting throughout the Qinjia Village. The change started at this time. Everyone had heard Qin Feng and Qin Dong say before that having children is not just a woman's matter. Then Men outside can also have children. Now what happened in the village is that Qin Jing, the married daughter, was bullied. Which family among you doesn’t have a son or daughter? At this moment, everyone was listening to the radio and talking about it.

However, what people in the village admire most are people with strong abilities. Whoever can get along outside will be a good speaker! Qin Zechuan now represents this identity, so when he said that men outside had children, no one doubted him at all. Some people even came to Qin Zechuan and asked how men gave birth to children.

Qin Zechuan directly talked about something about men giving birth to children. At first, it was the same as for women, but in the end, you need to go to the hospital to give birth. Now many hospitals have serious caesarean sections, which can take the child out of the belly, and Qin Zechuan even more To put it bluntly, if you want a son, it is best to give birth to a man, because a woman may give birth to a girl, but a man will definitely give birth to a boy!

These words were heard in everyone's heart, and spread out from Qinjia Village in a few days, letting everyone know that men outside can not only give birth to children, but other men can give birth to boys, so that there is no need to give birth to many children again and again. times, there are roots anyway!

Qin Zechuan wanted to influence everyone subtly, but he didn't expect that the rural people didn't understand anything. They went crazy just after hearing about his son!