278-297

Pinellia novel
Chapter 278 Let me have a baby?
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 277 See who is pregnantNext chapter: Chapter 279 My five children
Chapter 278 Let me have a baby?

"You two did a good job." Qin Zechuan patted his head at his two tall sons, and then saw his daughter Qin Huan take out a big lump from the pocket on the side.

Oh no, it’s not Big Pimple, it’s Big Brother.

"Dad, Boss Zhong is rich. He also has a telephone! But it hasn't rang. Can we sell it for money?"

Qin Huan is only fifteen years old this year. Many children in Qinjia Village have never gone to school. In this barren environment, it is normal for several villages to fight and fight, just to grab mountain spring water. To be honest, Qinjia Village is really desperately poor. Apart from farming, there is no way out. Even if he had the knowledge to go to the countryside, , it wasn’t their village’s turn either, because it was too poor, no one knew about it, and there was no good treatment.

Now holding this black big brother, Qin Huan knows that this thing is worth tens of thousands, and now he doesn't feel that he is committing a crime. Even Qin Feng and Qin Dong, who have never been seen by the police, are out to make trouble. , I don’t even know what I’m doing is going to make me lose my head.

"What's the price for selling it? This belongs to Boss Zhong. I'll return it to you later. This is what I taught you when you were at home? Just take other people's things?"

Qin Zechuan now thought of erecting a threesome for the children. Look, the voice became a little colder, which made Qin Huan's face suddenly appear a little scared and confused, and then he quickly put the eldest brother on the ground and promised his father.

"I, I didn't take this. It fell from Boss Zhong when the eldest and second brothers took action."

Qin Huan quickly explained that she didn't want her father to treat her as a thief.

Qin Zechuan also knew that the child was ignorant, so he stretched out his hand to rub Qin Huan's short hair, thinking that this girl was as tall as his own father at the age of fifteen, wouldn't she be going against the will of heaven in the future?

"Okay, dad either wants to educate you or tell you that we don't take other people's things. Today I asked your brother and the others to invite Boss Zhong to come over. The reason is to discuss a very important matter with Boss Zhong. We can't let others know. Boss Zhong’s things still belong to Boss Zhong, we can’t touch them without merit, you know?”

Qin Huan listened to his father’s words the most, and immediately nodded obediently, now like a well-behaved little cotton-padded jacket.

"Dad, I know, I promise not to touch other people's things."

Before, he took this big brother because he saw that his father seemed to want it, so he took it. Now that his father didn't like it, Qin Huan immediately lost interest in the big brother.

Qin Feng and Qin Dong on the side were stupid. They didn't dare to say anything when they saw their father scolding their sister, and then heard their father speak.

"Come on, let's go see Boss Zhong. You brought it here yesterday. The basement was very cold. Didn't anyone freeze to death?"

Qin Zechuan asked. The young man was very energetic, but Boss Zhong was already fifty years old. If It could freeze to death overnight.

"Dad, I found a quilt to wrap him up. He must be fine."

Qin Feng replied immediately. He knew that his father wanted money, so he and Qin Dong tied up Boss Zhong, but he didn't think about what to do next. .