225-246

Pinellia novel
Chapter 225 The villa is given away at will
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 224 Pearl Comes to Brush TeethNext chapter: Chapter 226 The Charm of the Mermaid
Chapter 225 Casual Delivery to the Villa

After Qin Zechuan finished breakfast, everyone left the presidential suite here and went to another business suite. Zhu Binbin's parents were already waiting there, and they were on the yacht with Zhu Binbin. people.

Zhu Chongliang and Qiu Fengying arrived at the Four Seasons Hotel at four o'clock in the morning. After learning that their son was still sleeping, they did not disturb them, but they did not rest. The two of them drank coffee and did some work until now. After all, their son had such an accident. They have to deal with big things in the follow-up. Some of the offshore search personnel they found before have to pay, so during this period, the issue of the amount can be considered settled.

But as long as the son is alive and healthy, for two people, let alone one billion, even two billion will not blink an eye.

Zhu Chongliang, the richest man in the country, has total assets of almost more than 50 billion US dollars, so Zhu Binbin will do nothing in this life and nothing will happen to him as long as he lies down.

Not to mention Qiu Fengying. Qiu Fengying not only owns a high-end brand company, but also some financial investment companies. They are all in the United States, so the assets are not so straightforward, but there are always 20 billion US dollars.

The couple only wanted Binbin to have a son, so even after receiving the news that their son was alive, the two of them did not rest. Only after seeing their son in person could they feel relieved.

As for the people sitting in the living room of this business suite, they really couldn't sleep after the fright yesterday. After all, if something happens to Zhu Binbin, everyone present will have to pay the price, even if there is no life safety, then It is normal for things to happen at home.

After all, there were so many people present at that time, why was Zhu Binbin the only one who fell into the sea? Does this sound like a conspiracy?

So when the door opened and Zhu Binbin came in with Mo Sining and others, everyone stood up and looked at each other with surprise. No one wanted Zhu Binbin to die.

"Bin Bin!"

Qiu Fengying ran over and hugged her son tightly. She was almost, almost, she was going to lose her son, so Qiu Fengying was really scared. She hugged her son at this time and made sure that her son was really... She couldn't help crying because of her presence. This woman, who had always paid attention to her manners in front of everyone, was holding her son and crying so hard that she was out of breath.

Zhu Binbin quickly hugged his mother, and then gently patted her back to comfort her.

"Mom, please stop crying. I'm really fine. Look, am I not alive and well now? Don't cry~" He comforted his mother, but when he looked up, he saw that his father's eyes were also red. I wish

Binbin this time I couldn't hold it anymore, my eyes began to turn red, and my voice became choked with sobs.

"Dad..."

Hearing his son's familiar voice and seeing his son standing well in front of him, Zhu Chongliang felt relieved and walked over, hugging both mother and son into his arms.

"Good boy, as long as you are fine, it will be fine."

With such a son, can he not feel distressed or afraid? However, his wife was facing a breakdown at that time, and Zhu Chongliang was constantly attacked by fear for nearly a day, but the moment he saw his son, he felt calm.