180-199

Pinellia novel
Chapter 180 Super Power Golden Finger
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 179 Leziren live broadcast endedNext chapter: Chapter 181 The whole family listens to their hearts
Chapter 180 Super Power Golden Finger

AD 3007 was also the first year of the real Cambrian Century. Too many things happened in this year, which were enough to cause the huge group of humans to fall apart and cause drastic changes to the earth.

In this year, the first thing to come was the virus. The humans infected by the virus turned into monsters that only knew how to eat meat, just like the zombies in the TV series. Fortunately, the country responded quickly and used the most effective methods at the first time. The zombies were controlled quickly, and there was no zombie rampage like in the TV series.

After the outbreak of zombies, China officially closed its transportation channels with other countries, and our country entered a period of alert. That is, in the second month after the arrival of zombies, the country issued a decree stating that there was a toxin in the air that caused humans to turn into zombies. Living humans today will no longer be infected by poisonous gas, but if they are bitten by a zombie, they will also turn into zombies.

It was the first month of the Cambrian century, when poisonous gas descended and zombies descended.

At the beginning of the third month of the Cambrian Century, people discovered that the plants and animals around them had mutated. They became aggressive, began to grow truly barbaric, and entered the second stage of evolution.

Human beings have not been excluded from this evolution. In addition to the arrival of zombies, many people have also completed evolution when fighting mutant plants and mutant animals. They can use various powers to fight and have become... People with super powers.

Beginning in the sixth month of the Cambrian Century, people discovered that the crops planted in the land were infected and could no longer be eaten. The poisoning of the land officially began, and the country officially established the Land Planting Research Institute.

All of this is so terrifying. Only ordinary people who are protected by the country slowly accept all this in this process. After a short period of chaos, major cities gradually begin to maintain calm.

In the eighth month of the Cambrian century, water pollution has plunged the whole world into panic. The water resources that people rely on for survival have also become inedible. For the first time, huge frictions and wars have occurred in various countries and major cities. However, these have nothing to do with China. The country still has little to do with it.

The state machinery operates rapidly, and within this year, it strives to maintain the most basic lives of all people and to develop drugs to treat land and water resources. Even if mankind is about to be destroyed, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, everyone will still be there. effort.

This year is destined to be painful and full of tragedy. Tens of millions of people die every day. According to the latest statistics on the number of Chinese people, the Cambrian Century has only been one year old, and the Chinese population has already plummeted. When it reached 700 million, half of its population was lost directly. However, compared with the turmoil abroad, China is still safe here.

The new year of winter is coming, and it is snowing heavily outside the window. This year is the first New Year after the Cambrian Year. In order to make the people of China full of expectations for the future, fireworks can be set off everywhere during the New Year this year. There were even huge fireworks set off. Those bright fireworks blooming in the sky were fleeting, as if the life was passing by in this year.