163-179

Pinellia novel
Chapter 163 Future Murderer
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 162 The person who wants a divorceNext chapter: Chapter 164 The fate of the scumbag
Chapter 163: Future murderer

?

Everyone in the live broadcast room was shocked. They originally thought that Master Qin was on the side of men at first, but later asked Yu Lulu to learn Muay Thai, which surprised everyone. But now he directly told Yu Lulu’s fate, which is true. It's scary.

Because Yu Lulu was beaten by her husband, she wanted a divorce, but her husband didn't agree, society didn't agree, her parents didn't agree, and her parents-in-law didn't agree, so she needed to continue to be beaten, and then one day she went crazy... What would a madman do

?

When they heard Qin Zechuan say that if Yu Lulu killed her husband, there would be no need for divorce, everyone felt horrified, as if they were hearing some weird horror story.

"How could it be?"

The client, Yu Lulu, was also shocked. She gave people the impression that she was a weak and harmless little animal, as if she would not resist if she was bullied. Therefore, she herself did not think about herself. One day he will kill his husband.

After going crazy.

"Why not? It's normal for a lunatic to do anything."

Qin Zechuan asked, and then looked at the woman in front of him who didn't believe that he would go crazy in the future.

"This is the path you have chosen. You have worked hard to survive, and you have also sought a way for your husband to survive. But he insists on going down the road of death and forcibly prevents you from divorce. When you two are together, he wants to treat you Do it, and one day in the future, you will go crazy under his beating, and then successfully kill him in his own way. This is the logic of a madman." There are

actually many forks in human destiny. Some people have discovered that They want to take a detour or jump over the mud pit in the future, but some people are stubborn and must go to the cliff. Yu Lulu wants to escape from the fire pit, but the person who created the fire pit is unwilling. In the end, everyone will naturally burn together. Clean and tidy.

"...If I am really crazy, then why did Master Qin let me learn Muay Thai?"

Yu Lulu did not expect that she would become a murderer in the future. Although she was scared at this time, she calmed down and hoped Seek help from Master Qin.

"You asked me if you can get a divorce, and I said no, but I have a way to change your life. In order to prevent yourself from becoming a madman, and in order to prevent your children from becoming the children of murderers, you only need to learn Muay Thai and go back to follow If your husbands fight each other and he can't hit you, then you won't go crazy and he won't die. It's the best of both worlds."

What a best of both worlds! When Qin Zechuan said these words, everyone was stunned!

What is this behavior? It's like you went to worship Buddha and wanted to get rich, and then you were hit by a car when you went out. Someone gave you a sum of money. Is this a sudden rich?

Yu Lulu wanted to know whether she could get a divorce, but Qin Zechuan said she couldn't, so he offered another way out.

It's just that the man who will be beaten by Yu Lulu in the future doesn't know if he can accept the beating from his wife! After all, your wife just hit you casually, so what does it mean? It's better than killing you, right?

Qin Zechuan continued to look at Yu Lulu in front of him. Yu Lulu was still a little nervous, and then said.

"Master Qin, you said that I killed my husband. What if I learn Muay Thai and beat my husband to death?"