123-142

Pinellia novel
Chapter 123 Male Guest No. 1
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 122 Qin Junqing completes his atonementNext chapter: Chapter 124 The fortune of a prosperous widow
Chapter 123 Male Guest No. 1

This era is a world where traffic is king. This world is a world where information changes. When the development of the entertainment industry enters the high-speed channel, various TV series and movies can no longer satisfy the audience. daily needs.

Everyone seems to be on a high-speed runway. They don’t have time to watch TV series that are too long. They don’t even have time to go out and watch a movie with friends. They only have time to watch it during their lunch break after work. variety show.

Since variety shows first began to be broadcast on TV and online platforms, they have almost flourished. Under such circumstances, many live variety shows have been derived, and they have also begun to slowly emerge in the circle.

After all, most of the so-called reality shows and variety shows still have scripts and are all performed by real people. After they are edited later, who knows what actually happened at that time?

Therefore, the entertainment industry is always innovating. The new era of blind date promoted by Tomato Channel is broadcast in a live variety show. There is also an online edited version, which can also make the audience more immersed in the blind date. These days Although no one wants to fall in love, everyone likes to watch all kinds of top-notch blind dates. Of course, they will also meet some really suitable young couples who can make them happy.

how to say? If you don’t fall in love yourself, you can just watch others fall in love! Therefore, there are many love variety shows in the entertainment industry, and the investment is directly proportional to the return.

"Our Dinner Time", the latest live dating show that Channel Tomato has withdrawn from this time, is a love variety show. They say that true love is eating with someone many, many times. This show records the guests from the first time. The process of slowly getting excited after eating. It can be said that the live broadcast time is exactly the time for all migrant workers to eat. Everyone can eat together and watch the live broadcast, which is also very satisfying.

It is five o'clock at this moment. In fact, the program team is already crazy busy. In order to arrange the first meeting of the guests, it must be beautiful. The place arranged by the program team is a good Western restaurant in Shangjing City. It is relatively It's empty, and the scenery outside is also very good. It's suitable for blind dates and romance.

The restaurant has been contracted by the program crew, and various cameras are filling the entire restaurant. Fortunately, the place feels elegant and gorgeous, so the photos are very beautiful and photogenic.

The staff were all preparing to work, while the makeup artist was applying makeup to the guests.

One of the boys has been attracting the attention of the makeup artist and all the male guests. After all, this episode of "Our Dinner Time" is recorded by amateurs, and they are looking for handsome boys to participate, but the boy who is being watched But he is as handsome as a celebrity. His handsome face is expressionless with a kind of indifference that prevents strangers from entering. It seems that only the mole at the corner of his eye is a little soft, but when he looks at others through the mirror, he is even more... There is a kind of unmechanical disregard.

This made several male guests wearing makeup unconsciously take a peek at this amateur male guest who is as handsome as a star. They guessed that he must be making his debut this time when he comes to participate in this live show, right? With this appearance, he must not be an amateur male guest, but an actor brought in by an entertainment company, right?