94-113

Pinellia novel
Chapter 94 The Miao boy
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 93 The Era of the Empress is overNext chapter: Chapter 95: Good at deceiving people
Chapter 94: The Miao teenagers

had a bright spring day. It was a good time for spring outings. Located in the largest and most top-notch Jinghua University in Shangjing City, it was also full of spring. In the early years when the school was undergoing renovation, on the way to the school They are all covered with patches of tulips, and every campus road is a landscape of different colors.

Under the newly completed Tulip Apartment Building No. 1, there are patches of pink tulips, which are completely different scenery from the purple tulips outside the men's dormitory. At this time, in dormitory 605 of the girls' dormitory, Sheng Yunying was Draw your eyebrows carefully in front of the mirror.

"Yunying, are you going on a date with your boyfriend later?"

The question was from Kong Yu, the oldest girl in the dormitory. Kong Yu is not only good at studies, but also proficient in poetry, calligraphy and painting. She comes from a literary and artistic family. Most of them are engaged in literature. Kong Yu's major is also a special historical research. Yes, he is specially trained to create literary works.

"Well, I made an appointment with Zechuan to go out for dinner today, so you don't have to wait for me tonight." When she mentioned her boyfriend, Sheng Yunying couldn't help but raise her lips, and her eyes were full of joy. One look at her and you will know that she really likes her boyfriend Qin Zechuan.

"...Okay, if you don't come back, don't come back. Let's go eat by ourselves." Tan Xuezhen frowned and wanted to say something, but Xue Lulu shook her head and stopped her.

There are four girls living in their dormitory 605. The eldest is Kong Yu, and the second is Tan Xuezhen. Tan Xuezhen studies finance, is good at dealing with numbers, and is more sensitive to many things.

The third child, Xue Lulu, comes from an ordinary family, but has a cheerful personality and easy-going manner. She is the most considerate among the four people in the dormitory, so we have always had a good relationship.

As for Sheng Yunying, the rich daughter of Shenghe Pharmaceutical Company, her identity goes without saying. Sheng Yunying was very low-key when she first started school. It was not until her sophomore year that Sheng Yunying joined the student union. The student union requested to raise funds for school activities. At that time, Sheng Yunying got 500,000 yuan in start-up capital with just one phone call. Only then did everyone know that this unremarkable-looking girl turned out to be a rich lady.

"Don't worry, sisters, I'm not someone who values ​​sex over friends. When my relationship with Zechuan gets better later, I'll ask Zechuan to invite everyone out for dinner."

Sheng Yunying has already drawn the last stroke of her eyebrows. Although she looks like Among girls, she is considered delicate, not too beautiful, but Sheng Yunying has fair skin, the kind that turns pink when she pinches her hand, which makes people feel extremely cute.

Sheng Yunying is quite popular in the school. Especially after she fell in love with the most famous "Miao boy" in the school, everyone became more curious about Sheng Yunying.

After a while, Sheng Yunying tidied herself up and changed into a tender pink dress suitable for spring. It made her white and soft, making people want to rub and kiss her.

After Sheng Yunying carried her most ordinary luxury bag and left her dormitory, 605 fell into silence for a long time.

I don’t know how long it took, but Tan Xuezhen, who had just been stopped by Xue Lulu, finally couldn’t hold back and said.