1-20

Pinellia novel
Chapter 1 Damn it! Pretending is a crime!
Turn off the lights small medium large
Next chapter: Chapter 2 Five million worth
Chapter 1 Damn it! Pretending is a crime!

The scorching August is the hottest season in Beijing. Even if you travel in the night breeze, the hot wind blowing against your face will make people uncomfortable. This city that is busy during the day is filled with neon lights flashing at night. , opening up the paradise of night.

Located on the bar street in the east of Shangjing City, Blues Bar is one of the best. There are rows of luxury cars parked on both sides of the entrance, highlighting the prosperity and luxury of this place.

The two doormen and security guards standing at the door of the Blues Bar were wearing slim-fitting suits. Their 1.8-meter-tall figures were perfectly curved by the haute couture suits. In addition, the two men's faces were as handsome as those of male models. It doesn't fit in with other bars around.

The colorful neon lights made this bar street very dreamy, and the hedonists spent excessive amounts of money here. Soon, the doormen standing at the door to welcome guests saw the motorcade driving in the distance.

After staying in this kind of place for a long time, just by hearing the sound of the car starting, I can almost guess the model. A row of luxurious open-top supercars galloped from the end of the street, headed by a silver Rolls Royce. Si, followed by various super sports cars, which can be recognized by the naked eye, including Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti, etc. It is simply a cool car show.

What just makes these doormen a little confused is that the drivers of these super sports cars are actually wearing black suits, sunglasses and ear loops, and their hands on the steering wheel are wearing white gloves.

As we all know, there are only two types of people who wear gloves when driving, the driver and the bodyguard.

When the leading silver Rolls-Royce parked at the end of the street, at the end of the row of supercars, there turned out to be a low-key black extended Lincoln. The supercar driver wearing a black suit had quickly arrived here. In front of Lincoln, the neat height and shape gave people an inexplicable sense of oppression. Someone brought a red carpet from somewhere and laid it in the middle of the road between the vehicle and the blues bar.

After that, a man in a black suit and sunglasses who was definitely 180cm tall stood neatly on both sides of the red carpet. This scene attracted many people who came to the bar street to have fun, and they all looked over secretly.

The next moment, the whole street seemed to hear the voices of those men in black suits and sunglasses, so loud that it almost drowned out the wild music in the bar.

"Sir, please get out of the car."

The neat shouts were so loud in the night. This scene was comparable to the appearance of a president on a TV series. With such a voice, Lincoln's door opened, and a man stepped out from inside. Legs and shiny black leather shoes stepped on the red carpet. The next moment, the people peeping around finally saw the one who was admired by the stars.

The man wearing a V-neck black shirt has a slender figure. Just standing there, he is full of aura, forming the sharpest contrast with the bodyguards in black suits. The dim and swaying colored lights flashed on the other person's fair face. Zhang's face, which had definitely been favored by God, was handsome and angular. When he saw the blues bar brand in front of him, Qin Zechuan raised his lips with a little more playfulness.

He walked towards the blues bar in front, with a bit of carelessness. As he walked on the red carpet, the bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses on both sides of him were already following him, guarding his body at all times. Owner.