With a mixture of reluctance and feigned submission, Severus and I uttered the vow. Bellatrix's laughter echoed, sealing our fate in the eyes of the Death Eaters. The drama reached its climax, the air thick with tension and uncertainty.

Y/n's POV:

As the night wore on, the toll on Regulus and Severus became increasingly apparent. Yet, in the midst of this harrowing ordeal, a silent understanding passed between us. Our connection, tested and proven through the crucible of loyalty, remained unbroken.

Finally, Bellatrix seemed satisfied, and with a wave of her wand, she dismissed us. The weight lifted, and we stumbled away from the scene, battered but victorious, leaving the two of us alone in his room. Regulus pulled me into a tight embrace, and in that moment of relief, our lips met in a passionate kiss, a celebration of our shared triumph over adversity. The kiss begins to deepen as I start moving my body closer to his, making sure to slowly grind my hips against his body.

Regulus's POV:

The world around us faded as I kissed Y/n, a moment of intimacy amidst the chaos. The taste of victory lingered on our lips, and the weight of the night's drama melted away. Our hearts beat in unison, the silent acknowledgment of a love that had endured the darkest trials. I feel a smile start to grow on her face causing her cheeks to heat up even more than previously as I begin to deepen the kiss.

In shock I realize she is coming even closer, pushing her body against mine as she starts to grind her hips against mine. My body begins a to heat up and I feel the bulge in my trousers by the second.

Not helping my own cause guy, because let's face it, I don't fucking want to, I press on hand on her ass and the other around her neck, chocking her just enough to where she can still get the oxygen she needs.

Y/n's beautiful eyes look up at me as I tighten my grip, dragging her to my bed. I throw her on by her neck once we're there. She lets out a mischievous giggle as she starts scooting herself back in the bed making room for me. 

She looks at me with an eyebrow raised as I walk over to my bedside yet again. I pull out cuffs and silk cloths and look up at her with a smirk.

I pull her up but her neck yet again and kiss her firmly on her beautiful lips, slipping my tongue in, letting myself explore every inch of her mouth.

Before I know it I pull away, grabbing my cuffs and silks. First I grab a thick piece of silk and tie that around Y/n's head and over her mouth (just to make sure she's not too loud) , next I tighten the cuffs around her dainty wrists just enough to make it a bit painful, and lastly I tie her feet together behind her.

I look at her with a stern smile. At this point I am shirtless, left only in my black boxers. She looks up at me almost desperately as she scans my body up and down slowly, face getter redder every second she does so.

Slowly I walk behind her "you remember the rules" I whisper in a deep tone. She nods. I get on the bed and start playing with the line of her sweat pants. "Do you consent to this beautiful?" I ask.

She nods and I hear a faint "mhm" come from under the silk. That's all I needed.

With that I pulled off her sweats and admired her beautiful black underwear, which coincidentally match mine in a more feminine fashion.

I pull off my own boxers and her panties not soon after. I push Y/n up onto her knees into doggy style. Looking down I admire the beautiful shape of her natural body every curve, every fold, every inch, memorizing it like the back of my head. This is what love feels like.

Slowly I insert myself into her, struggling to hold myself back from moaning at the magical sensation I get from being inside her.

I thrust in and out slowly at first, until I know she's completely comfortable. Once I hear those muffled moans, I take it as a sign to pump harder and faster. So I do. The warmth of her surrounding me in the best way possible.