My Angel | Mafia!Jimin X Reader

Summary: Together forever, at lest that what they thought. When Jimin breaks vup with Y/n, she is desperate to know why, but why wont he tell her? Y/n does her own investigation into why he suddenly cut off all contact, but will what she suspects be the truth?

Word count: 3.9k

Warnings: Swearing, Violence, Blood, Gore, Breakup, Verbal Argument, Angst, Let me know if I missed any!

If you enjoyed this work, please like, reblog, maybe leave a reply or even follow if you feel like it, it is much appreciated!

The car jumped as it went over another bump in the uneven track, jolting Jimin around, his hand still grasped around the handle above him, he kept his eyes straight ahead boring into the back of the driver's seat. The ride to their location had taken a turn into the bush, tracks from previous vehicles lead the way through the thick and dense forest, despite the rough ride it wasn't until the man beside him spoke that Jimin finally tore his eyes away from the headrest in front of him.

Turning to the side, Jimin's eyes met with the taller man, whose broad chest barely fit under the seatbelt that was wrapped around him, his long black hair and dark eyes, accompanied by his dark turtlenecked top and black coat. "Are you alright? You seemed spaced out." The man asked as he smiled.

Jimin already knew what he was going to say, the same thing he said every time someone asked this question in the last 2 weeks. "I'm fine, just tired Namjoon." Jimin gave his friend a fake smile as he responded, trying to seem more together than he really was, because the truth was, Jimin had been a wreck for the past month, he wasn't getting any sleep and kept going out on jobs to distract his mind, and when they wouldn't allow him, he would spend hours training, giving himself something else to focus on, anything else to focus on, anything, but you.

"Don't give me that shit, Jimin. I know something is up, we're almost there so tell me before we arrive." Namjoon responded half laughing at the start before his toned turned serious. "Is it about Y/n?"

Jimin sighed feeling defeated, they were both stuck in a car and now Namjoon wouldn't let it go. "It's just, I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I can't get her out of my head." Jimin confessed. "It's feels like I'm constantly drowning in my mind, something keeps pulling me down further and further. I wish it didn't have to be like this."

"I know, but you know this is how it has to be. It's too dangerous for her, we know what could happen if she gets too involved."

Jimin grunted in agreement and turned to look out the window, his sign of saying that this conversation was over, Jimin went on this mission to stop himself from thinking about you and now you were the only thing on his mind, and this wasn't helping. All Jimin wanted to do was stay holding you in his arms and tell you everything was going to be okay.

Oh how he'd wish that he was with you, still lying in bed after the alarms had gone off, slowly watching as the morning sun lit up the room around him, tucked in bed with tangled legs, the feeling of your chest slowly rising and falling against his own as your breath fanned over his neck, he wanted to whisper sweet nothings into your ear and tell you that everything would be okay, that he'd always be here with you, but he couldn't, he wasn't, instead of spending his days with you, he was forced to be here, away from you.

Namjoon seemed to take a hint and dropped it before letting Jimin know that they were arriving.

Hopefully this job would distract him from the only thing playing on his mind, you.

It was early morning and the sun started to shine through the curtains, groaning, I rolled over to face Jimin, his blond hair fell over his face as he slept, I could see the blankets moving with every breath he took. He must have snuck in again late last night, something that had become almost a ritual at this point. I wiggled myself closer to him, Jimin was always really warm so I used his warmth to keep me warm too, I pulled my arms into my chest and snuggled my head in his chest trying to soak up his warmth, my movements must have alerted him as he began to stir in his sleep.