2.|MEETİNG THE SCİENTİST AND THE STAR

İ woke up to  and tried to stand up then İ felt something holding me  İ look to my left to see cocoa holding me and İ did the most Reasonable thing İ went back to sleep then İ woke up to the sounds of screen then saw asreil holding me by my neck and Screaming at me.

"How dare you sleep with cocoa you worth less piece of sh-" asreil screamed at me but when he was gonna finish his sentence cocoa holding him back forcing asreil to let Go of me.

"But İ don't remember sleeping with cocoa when İ woke up İ saw cocoa holding me then İ went back to sleep then İ woke up because of you. but good question why was İ sleeping with cocoa? " İ said while wonderring asreil looked at me not beliveing the thing's İ told him.

"So you admit sleeping with her. " asreil said while he was angry.

"Yeah because İ didn't want to wake Up cocoa but why don't we let cocoa explain it." İ said while both ne and asreil turned to cocoa.

"Cocoa please explain it." both me and asreil said.

Cocoa looked embarresed while writing on her notepad.

"(y/n) had nightmares because when İ was near him he looked more relaxed he said ın his dream he dosen't want  his mom leaving  he said daddy i gonna beat him  and something About torture. He also called me mommy in his dream." cocoa wrote while madly blushing on the last part.

İ was shocked hearing it  as well as asreil but his shock was quicly replaced by Anger. "You called her what!?" asreil said in anger. While he was quicly coming towards me.

"Look asreil İ was having a nightmare so İ accidently called her that İ wouldn't call her that İ was problem thinking of my actual mom. Do no hard feelings. İ said while İ was Scared for my life.

İt didn't cool him down he started Chasing me around the house. Then İ quicly jumped over him then ran out the door.

(A few minutes later.)

İ think İ lost him İ thought to myself. İ looked around to see where İ was İ was at a hot place literally there were lava at the depts İ wondered around to find a safe place then saw a building titeled LAB. İ can get posiblly experimented by a crazy scientist but on the other hand asreil can find me so which is worse LAB it is.

İ entered the LAB  it was huge when İ was walking İ stumbled at someone when İ looked at him he looked like a crazy scientist and asreil.

"How are you in here?"??? Asked

" the front door was open and ı'm here cause asreil will kill me if he finds me." İ said while looking worried.

"Why would he do that? And how do you know him? Oh and ı'm asgore before you ask." asgore asked while he looked curious.

"İ may or may not have slept with his sister by accident  and called her mommy but İ have a good explanitaon. İ was having a nightmare  and İ was my mom there and cocoa was there so in my dream İ saw her as my mom and because İ was having a nightmare when İ was close to her cause İ was relaxed when she Was near me." İ said quickly.

"... Asreil is my son and cocoa is my daughter." asgore said in a cold voice.

"But İ have a Deal for you if you can beat my machine in a battle and a competition İ let you go." asgore said.

"Deal." İ said confidently.

"Come here undyneton." asgore said.

"Fine old man." undyne ton said while coming closer.

"What did you say to me. " asgore said angrly at undyneton.

"What do you need." undyneton said while looking at asgore.

"İ want you to battle him and compte him against him if he wins İ let him go but if he dosen't you know What to do." asgore said while having a mischivious smile.

"At least let me record it." undyneton said

"Fine." asgore said while rolling his eyes.

"İt will take a time so shall we talk." asgore said while sitting down on to a couch.

"Fine what do you wanna talk about." İ said while sitting on the couch.

"So what is your past?" asgore said while he was curious.

"Why Do you want to know." İ said while being intimidating.

"Curiosity." asgore said.

"İ had a good lfe until İ was 5 Year's old one Day my father was angry and started to beat me Up  İ always cried to my mother but when İ was 6 İ learned that my mother was behind all of it. When İ was 7  İ was able to escape but then got kidnapped the kidnappers tortured me until İ was 19 İ was able to escape then because there was a fight happening there İ tried to help but then İ got injured then İ escaped through a portal then rest is history cocoa knows the rest of it." İ said while asgore looked like he liked the information mostly about the portal tho.

"Good thing İ recorded that." a voice said from the behind İ turned to see undyneton.

"İ won't release it to the public if you win. Undyneton said while smirking.

" fine game on." İ said angrly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Cocoa's pov)

İ holding back my brother with vines while (y/n) was escaping. Asreil was in a fit of rage so İ had to knock him out.

İ Placed him on the couch. Then İ knew İ had to find (y/n) do İ kent teleporting frosted fields he was't there wetlands he wasn't there furnace İ checked every where but one place in the furnace it was the LAB İ hoped dad didn't do anything to (y/n) İ went in to saw (y/n) and undyneton.

(İt is 1000+ it was less because İ ran out of ideas for this chapter. Hope you liked it so bye.)