You stayed silent. You kept your gaze on the floor, fidgeting with your fingers. Of course, whatever you were feeling was quickly stripped away once you felt Kenjaku running his fingers through your hair, then caressing your cheek gently. You started feeling at ease and looked up at him. His eyes stared into yours.

"I'm not mad at you, okay?"

You nodded as he kneeled down in front of you, taking your hands into his to calm you. His whole demeanor changed. He always sensed when you were anxious or feeling tense. To keep your anxiety away, he'd always scratch the palm of your hand gently or hold you in his arms.

He chuckled softly as he held you by your waist with one hand while the other pushed the strains of hair out of your face. He smiled at you.

"How did I get so lucky with you? You're so pretty, smart, and shy. Who wouldn't want to have you?" He says in a soft tone, making you blush and smile back at him.

"You do know that you're mine, right?"

You nodded. "Yes."

"And you know that I love you."

"I love you, too."

"But I love you more."

"Yet, I love you most."

Kenjaku pulled you into a kiss, a soft and deep kiss, making you rest your hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. You melted into the kiss, returning the same passion he was giving to you. Eventually, he pulled away and started kissing down your neck. You tilted your head up slightly, giving him more access as his kisses were making your eyes flutter and your breathing heavy.

"And this is why I worry.." He mumbled softly against you in between the kisses he placed on your neck. "How do I know you won't become this weak towards a man who'd show you affection like I do? Especially if I can dominate you this easily?"

You can hear the possessiveness in his voice and feel it radiating off of him and in his touch.

"I'd never let another man touch me the way you do." You whispered in his ear.

Your words made him smile. You let out a gasp and gripped onto his black button-up shirt tightly as you felt him bite down first and then suck on your neck. Kenjaku held you in place while you shivered in his arms, panting from the sensation, as well as letting out small whimpers here and there. It took a few seconds before he gave you one last gentle bite before pulling away. He wiped the area where he abused your neck. Eventually, he smirked at the sight of the mark he had left on you. Not even your hair or makeup could cover it. He made sure of that.

"Good." He pulled out your phone from his pocket, looking to see who's been calling you. "Who's Mizuki?"

"Just someone I go to school with. I study with a group of people who are doing the same thing as me."

He nods. "Okay. So, is Mizuki a guy or a girl?"

You hesitated a bit. You already knew where this was going to go. "A-a guy."

"Such a feminine name for a male. How come you've never told you this before? I could help you study."

"I'm not struggling that much.."

"Then you don't need to be studying with other people." The coldness in his tone made you shiver.

"But -"

"No excuses. You should focus on your studies instead of other people. They will distract you and cause you to lose focus. You don't want to lose this opportunity to finish school and what you are studying as a career now, do you?"

You sigh in defeat. "No."

"I don't want all your hard work to go to waste. You were strong enough to move away from your family and live with me. I'll always be by your side when you need me, but I don't want you to lose yourself during the process, especially if it will affect your future."

"I understand."

"Good." Kenjaku handed you back your phone. He stood up in front of you and crossed his arms again. Just as you were about to put your phone back on the charger, his voice made you pause.

"Y/n."

You knew what he wanted you to do. You turned on your phone and went to Mizuki's contact, blocking the number.

"Delete his number off your phone."

Hesitantly, you did.

"Now, do the same with the other people you know from school. Block and delete."

You did just as he said. It's not like you could really object to Kenjaku either. He bought you the phone and is paying for it. It was the only way you could start a new. This was your new life, and you were fine with it. You had a place to stay, went to school for two things, someone to drive you to and from school, food, and money. All provided by your caring boyfriend. You saw a future with him ever since the day you two had first met. He was your first crush, and you dreamed of being his girlfriend one day.

The day you two had become official was the day before moving away. It was a little too fast for you, but you had known him for years. Waking up every day with Kenjaku and him treating you like a princess (at least what you thought was princess treatment at the time) felt unreal.

Kenjaku was even your first. He was very gentle in the beginning until he realized that he loved the sound of your whimpers whenever he'd pick up the pace and eventually started being rough with you. You tried some things with him, too, giving your consent first, of course. Most you enjoyed, some not so much, and he understood everything. You both had been together for a year, living together for a year.

"Now, would you like something for dinner?" He asked you with a smile.

"Yes, please."

He nodded and threw your phone aside as he lifted you up and carried you in his arms into the living room. In this moment, you felt as if your life was complete. You wanted this with him forever. All the attention, the affections, everything. Kenjaku was your life. He was all you ever wanted, and you had him. He had you.

If only you could go back in time.
You would've stopped yourself from making the biggest mistake you've ever made.