Walking more as I checked my phone, realizing her location was turned off, unlike her.

Nuh matta how much we cuss she nah guh eva turn off har fucking location.

Sumn up.

The uneasy feeling in my stomach grew weary, as I continued walking feeling a smash on the bottom of my  sneakers, taking my foot off uncovering my broken red custom lighter.

I could interpret this two ways.

Either she really wah me fuck har up. Or somebody else wah mi fuck dem up fi har.

Crushing the remaining pieces as I jumped back into my car, finding myself speeding to Downtown, Atlanta which was two minutes away.

Parking in front of a restaurant, turning the active low lights in the car completely off so I could get a better look of my environment.

This particular area, immensely packed.

A black wisp flew past me with the hair that resembled Ashley's, immediately getting out of the car.

Running behind her hearing her screams of fear.

Her face buried in her palms as I heard her sniffles.

"Who?" My voice hurled.

She shakily looked around, her eyes meeting mine as she rushed up to me jumping into my arms.

Her voice stumbled. "T-ten of t-them. A-lmost k-kidnapped. F-f-following me." Taking her head into my chest as I got enough of what I needed.

"Dem touch yuh?" Was the last thing I asked.

She nodded her head slowly her eyes puffy, tears streaming down her face, her muffled screams into my jacket.

"Yo Jah, find the bitch, we need this one." Voices grew closer to where we were.

"Shh baby." I tried to calm her, "wull a dem affi dead back."

Pulling my glocks out, attaching the extra long mags as I handed her one.

"Just like we practiced remember?" I looked at her my eyes lowered as I smirked at her.

I wiped her tears, "I'm sorry.." she apologized.

"Lata we deal wid dat."

"Nah guh ever leave yuh like dat again, Cariño. Believe me." I reassured her in the name I usually call her.

"Who dah fuck roun hea? Bitch I swear if catch yo ass, we each taking turns to fuck you." A calloused voice turned into the way.

The last line escaping his mouth angered me, pulling the trigger with no hesitation and remorse as his body dropped to the floor.

"Fuck! They got Ricky ass mane. Light this muthafucka up nigga." Footsteps drew closer as shots started raining as they turned the corner.

Ashley and I drawing for cover behind a dumpster.

"Yea man. Love explore too much, shoulda tan a Jamaica."