"Cornwall: Oh, great! The bunny's dead. [he grabs the other hand and then they start fighting] They're probably cringing in fear."

As they fight, Garrett approaches the eggshell and raps his staff several times on the eggshell, making them stop what they are doing and raise their heads out of the eggshell.

"Devon: Please don't hurt us!"

"Garrett: Huh. And I thought you were ferocious dragons."

"Cornwall: Well, not exactly. The real ferocious ones are those fire-breathing bullies out there."

"Devon: Yes! They're always picking on us, calling us names, pushing us around! I hate them!"

"Cornwall: [Garrett pokes what seems to be the dragon's body with his staff, Cornwall pushes it away] Hey, hey! Easy with the stick, buddy."

Garrett: Who are you?"

Devon: Well, frankly, we're the reason cousins shouldn't marry. [as they get up, they break down the eggshell, revealing they are a conjoined twin dragon. Kayley looked speechless] Oh. Enchantée, mademoiselle. I'm Devon, and this growth on my neck is Cornwall."

Cornwall: But you can call me, "Corny" for short."

 Kayley giggled when he said that.

"Devon: Yes, short on wits, manners, and charm. Everything I hold, dear."

"Cornwall: [grabbing Devon's snout] How 'bout holding ya breath?"

"Garrett: Come on, Kayley. Let's go."

They turned and began heading on.

"Cornwall: [letting go of Devon's snout] Hey, hey! Where are you going?

"Kayley: To save Camelot!

"Devon: Camelot? The restaurants, the theatres!

"Cornwall: The waitresses, the actresses.

"Devon: The dragons.

After they have said that, a dragon is heard roaring off-screen

"Devon and Cornwall: The dragons?"

Suddenly, Kayley and Garrett spot something and they start running. The creature reveals itself to be a gigantic, fire-breathing dragon. It blasts fire right on Devon and Cornwall's rear end, causing them to shout in pain. As the two run off, they get blasted a few more times. When they catch up with Kayley and Garrett, Kayley sees a lake of acid with floating dragon eggs

"Kayley: Wait! What is it?"

Devon and Cornwall cross the acid lake by hopping on the floating eggs

Devon: Don't worry. It's perfectly safe."

Kayley and Garrett stop at the edge of the lake. Garrett pokes his staff in the acid lake, which burns the staff's tip.

"Garrett: Hmmm. Safe?"

He breaks off the charred part of his staff as Kayley pulls him to get to the other side. Devon and Cornwall jump on two eggs and nearly lose their balance

Cornwall: So long as you don't step in it.

As Kayley gets to the other side with the two dragons, Garrett carefully crosses the acid lake with Ayden helping him. Suddenly, the dragon reappears with a comrade as they both fly toward the heroes.

"Garrett: Ayden!"

Garrett nearly slips, but with Ayden's help, hops to another egg.

"Kayley: Garrett, hurry!"