"That's a lie" I huffed.

"Go asked Mommy nuh, Aunty Shantel seh him did have ooman ova suh dhat's why him neva cum a funeral" He said and my heartache.

Madly, I walked out of his room and skipped down the flights of stairs to find my mother. I heard her and dad in the living room and when I got there, they were cuddled together watching a movie.

"Sup Princess?" Dad asked as he saw how uneasy I looked.

"Nothing Daddy, Mommy I wanted to help me with something but I see you two are busy so I will wait" I force a smile.

"Yuh sure becaz I can come" Mommy said.

"Oh no, enjoy your show" I smiled then head out.

I stared at his number that is printed out on my phone screen. I wanted to call him so badly and even more when I think of another woman being in his arms.

I never missed him like I am missing him now and I just want to see him, the knocking on the door gain my attention and I turned my phone face down as my mother walked in.

"Hey Mom" I greeted her awkwardly.

"What's up with you Indie?" she asked, pushing my phone up more on the bed and sit.

"Nothing is up with me Mommy, why?" I continue to act weird.

"You're jumpy and it tells all over your face that you're uneasy" She said and I can never hide my feeling from my mother.

Shi read har kids dhem gud

"I-is it true that Sanjay is seeing someone?" I let out quickly.

"Dhat Shantel sah, mi happy fi him be-

"Mommy, seriously?" I huffed and dropped myself on the bed.

"What Indiana? You left him and he found someone so isn't that a good thing?" She looked up at me.

"How can that be a good thing Mommy, we just broke up and he is already with some one else" I scoffed.

"Aren't you with someone else?" She eyed me.

She is always against me when it comes to Sanjay.

"Mom, Jackson is not my boyfriend and I made that clear, we just go out on two dates and that's it" I sighed.

"Good so you are or were trying to get to know someone after the break up and so is Sanjay, all I see is him being fair, granting your wish in leaving you alone and trying to gain happiness again" She told me.

"I didn't invite Jackson to my house but he have a woman at his house alre-

"Why are you so selfish and unfair Indiana? That boy showed you nothing but love, he waited for you and you treated him like crap and now that he have found someone that will treat him they way he should get treated and you're mad? You only feel this jealous because you see that boy moving on and not hook on you no more" her words hurts but she was right.

"That's not true, Mom just drop this please" I got up and walked off to my bathroom.

If he is really moved on then he need to tell me that himself so I am going to Mandeville right now.

__________________

The look he have on his face tells that he is surprise to see me at his gate and I am also surprise that at this time of the night, I am here. My heart beat against my chest as our eyes locked on each other, he's looking well as if he is really moved on.

"Hi" I greeted him since he was too stunned to speak.

"What are you doing here Indiana?" He finally spoke and I thought he would be mad and send me away.