Irene Madden

Irene was a girl you couldn't get out of your life, if you ever did she would always be in the back of your mind reminding you of the memories you had together, there was this energy around her this black hole that sucked you in and you immediately fell inlove with her. When you were around her you felt like you were walking around town in late spring finally being able to wear shorts and not freezing to death. She felt like that nice feeling of freedom almost.

The first day I saw her I thought she was like the rest of them, I saw her while walking around Oxford when I first got there. As the days passed I saw her following this group of people around like some kind of dog or something. I knew some of the people in the group, well not face to face. But I've heard about them, and observed them for quite a while.

They all came from rich families, of course. Wore stylish clothes only people who stole the clothes or came from families like theirs could afford. They weren't necessarily rude, just had a weird sense of humour towards medium class families.
Back to Irene , I soon found out more stuff about Irene, i didn't know which ones were made up, or over exaggerated, but by watching her for a while I finally read her like a book. And found out most were nonsense
The truth is that of course she came from a wealthy family, her parents got divorced when Irene was 14 some people said it was due her mom having an affair but I'll find out sooner or later. Her mother is a cold woman, never really showed any sort of love towards her, in most cases thought just about herself, and complained to Irene that she took her beauty away when she had her.

Her mom used to be a model but after having Irene and over time getting older she retired.

Don't see the big deal since they never had to worry about money and food because their family has been rich for generations.

Her dad was an interesting person, short tempered sometimes I've heard, but is a really nice person, and definitely a good father figure.

After the divorce Irene stayed with her mother, and saw her dad on the holidays. Mostly during summers.

Another thing I've heard that is possibly true is that she has the biggest desire to become an actress, but I've heard her acting is terrible and her mother would never allow her to become one, or in other words support her in it. I think it's mostly jealousy, I mean could you imagine trying to become a supermodel but failed just to have a daughter who became a celebrity and shove it in your face?

I think Irene should be a super model, instead of an actress, one doing it for her mothers reaction, and two, Irene must be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, I mean the blonde hair , not sure if it's dyed or not. But if it is , it's still really healthy and long, most girls would die to have that kind of hair.
Most people have insults to say about her body, About her being flat ect.

but I think it's perfect, she's tall blonde, skinny
She could become the new Karolina kurkova if she really wanted to.

A/N: YALL SO I CANT BELIEVE THAT 8 PPL READ THIS ALREADY BEFORE RELEASING AN ACTUAL CHAPTER LFMAOAOA BUT ILL TRY TO WRITE MORE OFTEN SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG AND ALSO I SPEAK 2 LANGUAGES SO IM SORRY IF MY ENGLISH ISNT THE BEST YALL