He stood up and went to the door and shouted: "Li Jiajia?"

    Li Jiajia turned back and wrapped her school uniform tighter: "It's Luo Ran, hello." After that, he walked forward.

    Luo Ran caught a glimpse of blood on the bandaged face. He took a few steps and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

    "Nothing, nothing, just a minor injury." Li Jiajia tugged on her clothes, "I just had a fight with someone. I'm from the Dragon and Tiger Gang." Boss, fighting is perfectly normal."

    "But you...

    "

    "It's really okay, it's okay

    (),... Chapter" (),

    and heard a deep voice, "Come in and I'll rub iodine on you.

    He frowned and looked at Mu Cheng: "I don't need your concern. "

    "Then are you going to show yourself like this to others? Aren't you afraid that the dean will meet you and question you? " "

    Li Jiajia was startled.

    After a while, he put his hands in his pockets, walked in with disdain, and sat down at the table in the corner.

    Mu Cheng prepared a medical kit in the store, and he waited with cotton swabs, iodine, and Come over.

    Li Jiajia straightened her back: "I told you no, I don't have money to give you, so I'll just come in and wash my face. "

    "for free. "Mu Cheng had no choice but to take off the clothes." "

    Li Jiajia held her school uniform and refused to let go.

    Luo Ran patiently advised: "It's better to apply some medicine. Be careful of infection. You will have to go to the hospital by then. "

    Going to the hospital will cost more. After thinking about it, Li Jiajia pulled off the school uniform on his head.

    There was a little scratch on his cheek, a bump on his forehead, and the scratch on his arm was more serious. Mu Cheng had to clean it up first. Clean, disinfect, and then spray medicine to stop bleeding and promote healing. He

    is still a child after all, and when he was cleaning, he grimaced in pain.

    "Why are you fighting?" "While dealing with it, Mu Cheng asked.

    "Humph. Li Jiajia ignored him at first, but after a while, he started to speak, "There are a few people eating Overlord meals at my snack bar today. How can I bear it?" My mother runs that small restaurant by herself. She gets up before dawn and comes back in the middle of the night. She doesn’t make much money even though she works so hard. They still want to refuse to pay her. What a joke!

    " Did you win? " Li

    Jiajia pursed her lips and rolled her eyes: "Do you look like I've won?" "

    "So those people still didn't give me any money.

    "Hmph, don't let me see them again. " "Li Jiajia slapped the table angrily, and then jumped up in pain.

    The wounds were not deep, just a few scratches. Disinfect and spray some medicine. There is really no need to go to the hospital. Mu Cheng finished treating him and saw that the time was almost up: " Class is almost here. Luo

    Ran helped Li Jiajia up: "Are you going to class in the afternoon?" "

    Although he is not in the same class, he also knows that this person often skips classes.