' The Hardest Goodbye.. '

// AUTHORS POV \\

Neteyam packs up his room. His room was already tidy , but he just had to pack it up. He picks up items around his room. Standing there , staring at it and the memories behind it.

He picked up this small bow hanging from a little stub on the wall. He smiles down at it. His first bow , where his father taught him to hunt fish. He smiles a sad smile. His eyes starting to water as he remembers all of those memories.

He sniffles and puts the bow into a bag. He continues to pack up his stuff as neytiri walks in.

" Teyam? " Neytiri spoke

" Yes mother? " He paused what he was doing and looked up at his mother. Her eyes softened seeing the little tear marks on his face. She walks over and connects their foreheads.

" I'm so sorry to do this to you teyam. But it for the best of the forest. To protect our people.. "

Neytiri whispered in a soft tone. Neteyam sniffles and nods. Neytiri smiles as they stand there for a few seconds. Neytiri pulls away and wipes the tears off her sons face. She smiles and pats his shoulder gently. She then walked out. Neteyam continued packing.

|| Lo'ak // still in Authors POV \\ ||

Lo'ak lies on his canopy staring at the ceiling. Doing absolutely nothing. Kiri walks in and throws one of tuk's toys at him.

" Lo'ak!! Get up and pack. What are you doing?? "

Kiri scolds him. He sighs and sits up. As Lo'ak gets up Kiri watches as Lo'ak continues packing up his room as well.

" Did you even finish packing? " Lo'ak asked. Kiri smirked " yes , I did. Yesterday. " Kiri felt so proud. She put her hands on her hips. Lo'ak scoffs and rolled his eyes. " I did my packing yesterday " he mimicked Kiri. Kiri threw another toy of tuk's at him. Lo'ak tries to defend himself by putting up his arms to protect himself.

Kiri sticks out her tongue and turns around to walk out. Lo'ak makes an annoyed face at her as shes turned around. He rolls his eyes and finishes packing up.

Securing his bag he ties it with a rope and looks around the room. It's completely empty , and surprisingly clean. Cleaner than its ever been while he was living in it. He smiles and nods , then gathers up his bags and puts them all in the other room along with the others bags.

|| Kiri // authors POV \\

Kiri walks behind neytiri and puts her hand on her shoulder. Neytiri looks at her and smiles " yes child? " Neytiri questions as she continues braiding together some leaves. " Nothing mama " Kiri smiles resting her head on her mamas shoulder.

" I am gonna go see Mom one last time though. Is that alright? " Kiri asks. " Of course , go ahead. Jakes just feeding Bob somewhere , I'll tell him if he asks for you " Kiri smiles and nods as she pats her shoulders and runs out of the house.

Kiri's situation is kind of complicated. She is the adoptive daughter of Jake and neytiri sully. Her biological mother on the other hand , grace. Grace was a human , with a na'vi avatar. She could connect her mind to her na'vi avatar  and be able to mentally transfer into it.  Kiri looks genetically similar to graces avatar , same nose , eye shape , and love of the na'vi race.

Kiri runs through the trees  , and to the lab of where her mother lays. She opens the door to the lab and runs in, she quickly closes the door behind her and runs through the lab

" Watch out Kiri! " Max yells

" Sorry Max!! " Kiri yells back

Her sight comes up on her mother , lying in her final resting place. She tilts her head and smiles. Her expression softening. She climbs on top of it and hugs the tube. Even though it is just a tube with her mother inside , whenever she does this she feels that she is actually embracing her mother. She sighs and continues pressing her face towards the glass tube.