Chapter 4: Kagome's Jealousy

Kagome's Pov:

    As we were walking around Feudal Era, we didn't know Inuyasha was stalking us but I did feel a sense of him though in the distance.

    I took a deep breathe before saying the last part “ (Y/n) you need to know Inuyasha loves Kikyo. Kikyo was the only one who made him complete, Inuyasha was ready too to become human for her ”

    Damn that hurt my heart. It felt like it shattered to pieces when I said it but it's the truth, Inuyasha loves Kikyo very much and wouldn't want her to die.

But... What about me? Does he care?

    I shooked my head, what am I thinking? Of course Inuyasha would care for me I trust him. I do trust him.

_____________________________________________________

(Y/n's) Pov:

    When we were walking and Kagome explained everything to me, I froze when I heard the last part she said. So Inuyasha does love Kikyo huh? I frowned a little but tried not to show it, I just made a small smile saying.

     “ Oh really? That's fine sis, I understand how Kikyo meant for Inuyasha. Plus I don't even like him ” I felt millions of questions in my mind wondering who this girl Kikyo is, why Inuyasha loves her, doesn't it have to be Kagome?

    Whatever I'm not inlove with him or anything, it's just- ...

     Fine I admit I do have a crush on him but I can't tell anyone about it. I would be a fool in front of everyone besides I don't even live here.

       I just visited Fuedal Era as big sister's present nothing more right? Just then I felt like someone was stalking us, I turned around looking at the trees trying to find the person. I spotted a white ear who was hiding behind the tree log.

      I immediately knew who he was “ Inuyasha! What are you doing hiding there?!

_____________________________________________________

Inuyasha's Pov:

        Damn I've been caught listening to them! I just jumped out of the tree and landed in front of them, looking at them with a. annoyed expression “ Just so you know I wasn't doing anything

        (Y/n) leaned in her face closer to mine and I could feel my cheeks turning red! “ H-hey back off will ya? she questioned to me in an angry tone “ Why were you stalking us?! ”  I didn't stalk them! Or maybe I did...“ I didn't stalk you two

         I obviously lied I heard everything they were talking about. Including Kikyo, it was true everything Kagome said, yet I felt something that wasn't right when I heard Kagome say that.

         She sounded sad when she said that? Or I'm being stupid? Whatever, (Y/n) finally backed away from me leaving a space. But she was so beautiful-...

        WAIT NO! I'M NOT INLOVE WITH KAGOME'S LITTLE SISTER!
Well I was just trying to make sure you guys were safe, that's all! Don't get any wierd ideas

_____________________________________________________

Kagome's Pov:

      I smiled when I heard Inuyasha was just trying to make sure we were safe, but when I saw (Y/n) leaned in like that to Inuyasha I felt a little jealous, I didn't know why. She's my sister I shouldn't be jealous!

      But I guess I just can't help my feeling huh? I mean I'm not saying I'm crazy for Inuyasha I just love him yet he doesn't even notice that. Hmm I'm getting ahead of myself, I have to remember (Y/n) is my little sister.

    I shouldn't be angry to her without any reason, that's the promise I made to my mother I don't want to break it just because of a certain Hanyou.

_____________________________________________________

BTS (Behind the Scenes):

Sesshomaru: having a normal conversation with Inuyasha

Inuyasha:  laughing while listening to Seshomaru talking

(Y/n): Wow.. Seshomaru is so different behind the scenes, I mean he does look scary in his stoic expression scratched her head

Izayoi: That's my sons alright? The best actor clapped hands

Kagome: Uhm Auntie I don't think Inuyasha is a best actor... No I'm really sorry bowed down

Meanwhile Koga

Koga: Is it time for me to take off these furs?

Rica: Sure go ahead and take them off... But not in front of me!

Koga: scoffs whatever...

★BYE-BYE★