"They've taken control of the ship," Bo-Katan replies. "I guess we're going for a ride."

Grogu coos loudly with a smile as they approach the domed city, the ship landing itself. As they walk out of the ship, Din stays a step ahead of Alora who pulls her hood over her head. Two droids wait for them at the edge of the platform: a dark astromech and a dark RA-7 unit. Alora pulls back even further when she sees them.

RA-7 says, "Welcome to Plazir-15. Please proceed to your hyperloop pod."

As they pass the droids, Alora asks under her breath, "Why are Imperial droids meeting us on an independent world?"

Bo-Katan purses her lips. "It's the Outer Rim. Your guess is as good as mine."

They step into the pod, Alora sitting just opposite Din and next to Bo-Katan. Din may try to catch her gaze, but she keeps her head tilted down, avoiding any cameras that may be inside.

"Bring us to the bay closest to the Mandalorian fleet," Bo-Katan demands,

Overhead, a voice replies, "As per Article Nine of the Coruscant Accords, permission must be granted from the High Senate for access to self-defense forces in the peacekeeping zone."

At the mention of Coruscant, Din watches Alora look up, straight at him. For a second, he sees utter terror in her eyes that soon melts away to confusion. Her hand reaches up to her chest, pressing against it as she furrows her brows.

"Do you grant permission to scan your chain code?"

Bo-Katan clenches her jaw before pushing her wrist forward for the scan. Din follows her before they both turn to Alora. Tentatively, Alora attaches a wrist communicator given to her by the Armorer before they left.

"Bo-Katan Kryze, Din Djarin, and Tiri Calrissian. Your presence has been requested by the leadership of the planetary democracy—"

"I'm afraid we have more pressing matters. Perhaps at a later time," Bo-Katan grits out between her teeth.

"Please do not attempt to leave the vehicle. This is not a request."

The pod races forward. Din falls into Alora as she and Bo-Katan are jerked backward. Alora quickly rights them all as the pod takes them through the flourishing city below. He thinks he hears her curse under her breath, but Alora simply curls in on herself and watches silently.

"Has anyone been here before?" Alora asks quietly. "I certainly haven't."

"Never," Bo-Katan says.

Din shakes his head. "I haven't even heard of it. Do you think we're gonna have to blast our way out of here?"

"We'll find out."

As the pod slows to a stop, Alora rights her hood, and they follow their path through a large set of doors. Bo-Katan and Din step into the dining room first as Alora and Grogu trail behind them. A large dining table is filled with exotic foods and drinks with different species congregating around. Din counts only a few guards as classical music gently fills the room.

At the opposite head of the table, a larger man stands with a grin. "Join us! Come!" He exclaims. "It's a party. Come! Everyone, special guests. Mandalorians and their companions. I hope you like secretions. Take a little sip-sip. Come, please."

They tentatively head to the three empty seats beside the man. Bo-Katan takes the seat closest to the man while Alora sits in the middle with Grogu floating and Din seated at her side. Others at the table drink and chat happily, especially the couple at the head. The man coos over his partner, whispering and singing sweet nothings.