ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ, ᵖʲ.

Začít od začátku

Suddenly, I saw a figure moving sneakily in the dark watching other members at the bonfire.

Specifically in Marcus and Y/n's direction, I squinted my eyes and realised.

In the dark I could barely see anything, but I know I saw Percys blonde curly hair.

"Percy, is that you?" I whisper shouted trying to get the figures attention.

The figure whipped his head around quickly as if he just got caught doing something be wasn't suppose to be doing.

Percys figure emerged from the darkness with a sheeplish smile on his face

"What are you doing out here Jackson?" I scowled, giving him a bad look.

"Oh, just forgot my sword" Percy retorted, lying through his teeth

"Stop lying, Jackson. Once you lose your sword it always finds a way of coming back to you." I stated rolling my eyes.

"I know you were watching Marcus and Y/n, Its quite obvious." I added when Percy didn't reply.

Percys face brightened, but because of the darkness I didn't notice.

"What? Pfft no, why would I care about them."
Persassy rolled his eyes.

"I know you have a crush on Y/n. You're obviously jealous, seaweed brain." I laughed

"No, I'm not. Wise girl." Percy replied mockily.

"Then, explain why you were starring at them"
I wasn't going to let Percy get out of this easily.

"Why do you even care" Percy scoffed, turning the opposite way to walk back to his cabin.

"Fine then, I will just tell Y/n all about your fat crush on her" I said while smiling.

Percy stopped immediately upon hearing this. Slowly turning back around, but I was already running to the other two.

ᵖᵉʳᶜʸˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
________________

My heart raced as I saw Annabeth approach my girl.

I felt embarassed about the whole thing. So, I decided to run back to his cabin and hide in there.

Anyways, thats besides of the point. It was just me in my cabin, which meant I could hear every noise outside of it.

Outside I could hear footsteps. They were getting closer.

I crept to my window and watched through the class. There I saw her.

Y/n L/n was standing outside of 𝑀𝑌 cabin 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸.

I was in completely shock, until I heard banging on my cabin door.

Quickly, I rushed to the door. Opening it rather fast.

And there she stood, smiling at me which made me melt on the inside.

ʸ/ⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ
__________________

Annabeth had told me that Percy had a crush on me.

Which resulted in me walking to his cabin. He doesn't know this, but I saw him looking from the window.

Which made me smile like an idiot when he opened the door.

"Oh! Hey Y/n what are you doing here" Percy sheeplishly said.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked

Percy seemed hesisitant , but agreed.

Percy led me to his bed and sat down awkwardly

"soo, Annabeth told me you-"

Percy had smashed his lips onto mine, making me slightly fall backwards

He immediately pulled away with his face a tinted red kind of colour, avoiding eye contact

"Sorry..." Percy mumbled embarassed from the whole thing

I was shocked but happy at the same time, everything went quiet and awkward

"Y/n?" Percy suddenly said after about 5 minutes of complete silence

I nodded, signaling him to continue what he was about to say

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He said with an idiot smile.

"Of course" I smiled, hes so cute I thought to myself

"We're going to get married oh and when we have kids we can name them y/s/n" He squealed

"Uh Percy, slow down there, but I'm pretty sure no one would want to be called y/s/n"I laughed

"Who cares" Percy replied, tackling you onto the bed and tickling you.

and they lived happily ever after blah blah blah

------------------

This was sitting in my drafts for like weeks so oops um dont expect weekly updates bc I'm lazy and slow so yeah

not edited so dont attack me