Chapter 1

The Xianzhou Luofu one of the six flagships of the Xianzhou Alliance was a very good vacation spot based on my experience of traveling there to sell my goods.

But it wasn't a very good time to depart there...The Awakening of the Ambrosial Arbor, the Stellaron, and an Emanators of the Path of Destruction were on this ship.

Dealing with such things was a hassle but I wouldn't want to lose my most viable income- I mean my dearest customers from having one of their ships explode.

So to treat myself I decided to have a nice night to myself at Aurum Alley, especially at Du's Teahouse owned by a man named Boss Du.

Its environment is quite calming as the yellow lights of the Alley brighten the atmosphere of a comfy home, and the light noise of work, and the light banter of friends add to the lively bustle of this place.

Having seated myself on one of the available tables I ordered one cup of Flaming Potent Tea, the drink in question if you would want to call it that was quite literally on fire.

Appearance-wise, it was breathtaking. The owner, Du described it in his own words a "tea" that is as colorful as stained glass and exudes a rich and enticing aroma. It is a beverage brewed and fermented from the essence of plants. It is a "tea" that can be ignited with just a spark.

At first glance, one would immediately refuse to drink such a concoction but there was always a saying that deeply resonated with me...

You only live once. 

So with that, I picked up the cup of flaming tea and gulped it down in one go.

The familiar warmth spread throughout my body and the taste of sweet spiciness still lingered on my tongue.

As the heat died down the sound of footsteps slowly approached from behind.

"Hmm...That was quite sweet of you to offer me dinner, Luocha." A sweet alluring voice hit my ears.

Everything turned black, as a pair of gloved hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice now having a playful tone invited me to a game of guessing. An unexpected guest intruding in my time of a break...Well, I don't mind since she's a friendly individual and she's fun to be around.

One of my dear customers, Kafka. She usually purchases most of the wines I sell and other assortments like bullets, and new coats...

We'd always meet as if...She knew exactly where I'd been, waiting to buy my wares. 

I wonder if it was a coincidence or possibly the red strange of fate she claimed.

One time she asked for the prices of the gloves I was wearing...The ones I currently had on my hand not new ones.

Of course, as a Merchant, I gave her a price...10 Million Credits and she immediately agreed.

That set off some alarms in my head so I just gave them away to her with no fuss... She's strange but...Still a friend.

"Kafka...Greetings would you like some scolding hot tea that'll burn your everything." I offer to the wine-haired woman.

The Stellaron Hunter went silent for a bit before asking, "How'd you know?"

"Simple, you're voice and scent. Your perfume is quite delightful...A hint of red wine adds to your already lovely presence and your voice sounds so sweet it'll make my teeth rot." I explained in a friendly tone.

The familiar scene of Auren Alley was restored in my eyes as I guessed correctly as Kafka removed her scarlet-covered hands away from my eyes.

She took a seat in front of me, red eyes gently staring at my figure as I stared back at...Her slightly reddish face and her eyes refused to look straight at my face and instead stared at this wonderful table.