a short intro

'oh oh, I'm falling in love"
  🎀

Delilah lively - played by Gracie Abrams
• 24
• bisexual

There's only one way to describe delilah lively and that's a hopeless romantic

There's only one way to describe delilah lively and that's a hopeless romantic. Delilah's never been in a relationship before but longs for the day she falls in love. She quite literally just writes all of her feelings down into lyrics, her fans adore her. She's the type of girl who could romanticise anything. And I mean anything. She spends her time dancing it out with her parents Blake & Ryan after a hard day at school and cuddling her sweet cat Augusta. She never leaves the house without incorporating a ribbon tied into a bow somewhere on her outfit (which usually consists of a pair of jeans, a cute top or a jumper) and a pair of converses to match her outfit.

Delilah is the most delusional person you will ever meet. Ask her best-friend olivia!!! Although, Probably not delusional in the way you'd think, she's definitely not full of herself and definitely doesn't believe that no-ones good enough for her. Delilah is delusional in the fact she dreams of this perfect girl, her perfect girl. A girl she's yet to have met. A girl whose obsessed with taylor swift and Noah kahan like she is, a girl who writes her letters and makes her cute little personalised bracelets, a girl who always seems to forget the most simple things but remembers the most important ones. Yet what Delilah didn't realise was that her aunt Taylor was writing a song with a certain blonde she thinks Delilah may want to meet.

——
'oh, I'm falling in love'
⭐️

Reneé Rapp - played by herself
• 24
• lesbian

                                 —————other characterss include: - Blake lively - Taylor swift- olivia Rodrigo- Conan grayand many more!!

—————
other characterss include:
- Blake lively
- Taylor swift
- olivia Rodrigo
- Conan gray
and many more!!

———
Feel free to comment any recommendations for storylines 🙈
• I have mock exams for the next 2 weeks so won't be active really but straight after I'll try get out as many updates as my brain will let me :)))
I love you all lots xx