"Don't." He adds, it's like he can read my mind. I remain sat down, trying not to look at the bitch who is heading my way.

"So you go out with Archie? He's way too good for you. You're a fat, ugly bitch who's dad killed himself because of you." Ella states loudly, hitting my shoulder as she stops next to me.

"Just leave me alone." I say, keeping my stare fixed on my food in front of me. She's right, I am fat, and my dad probably did kill himself because of me, because I did shit in a race. If I did better and didn't crash, my dad would still be alive.

"Back off, Ella." Theo states firmly, standing up off his seat, coming face to face with Ella. I look at them both as Theo stares her down.

"Ooh, I see you've got some protective boys." Ella laughs slightly, looking down at me. I stand up off my chair, Stefan pulling my back down by my wrist before I can do anything. He places a firm hand on my thigh so I can't get up again.

"Leave Emilie alone. Consider this your warning." Theo states pointing towards the doors leading to the exit of the lunch hall. He watches her and her friends walk out before sitting back down on his chair.

"Are you ok?" He asks, picking up his chocolate bar and shoving it into his mouth all in one go. I nod my head and take a deep breath. I put the remainder of my food back into my lunch box and close it before putting it back into my bag. I don't need to eat anymore, if anything I need to get all of that food out of me.

"You know last Tuesday, when Ella said you were drinking in the park? Was that true?" Theo asks, resting his hands on the table in front of him and staring at me. My eyes widen slightly as I avoid eye contact.

"No, I told you it was a lie." I say quietly, not looking at him. He furrows his eyebrows at me and takes a deep breath before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Explain this." He states, placing his phone down on the table in front of me. I pick it up and watch the video on the screen. It's when Charles came to pick me up from the park.

I watch myself almost trip over as I stumble over my own feet. I look so stupid. If Theo has seen this video then so has almost everyone else in the school. What was I thinking?

"It's not what it looks like." I say quietly, sighing slightly and handing his phone back to him.

"Really? Because it looks like you were pissed off your face." He states, his face full of anger. He's angry with me, I don't blame him either. I lied to him. He has every right to hate me right now.

"I- well, I was. But that shouldn't change anything." I mutter, scratching the back of my hand and refusing to make eye contact. I feel like I'm being told off by Charles.

"Emilie, you lied to me. How the fuck am I supposed to trust what you say?" He says loudly, standing up off his seat and pointing at me while looking down at me.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want you thinking badly of me." I whisper, keeping my head low and now picking at the skin around my thumb. It starts bleeding slightly as I rip a little bit of skin off.

"Are you ok?" Archie asks from behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders and putting his head close to mine. I nod slightly, not looking at him.

"Come on." He adds, reaching for my hand and holding it. I stand up and follow him over to the table he was just sat at, our hands never parting.

"Just fuck off with your stupid boyfriend, why don't you? Slag." Theo shouts after me, standing up tall and pointing his hand towards me.

"Do you want to fucking repeat that?" Archie shouts at Theo, letting go of my hand and walking over to him.